Where do YOU shop for groceries?

Options
167891012»

Replies

• Diana_GettingFit
    Diana_GettingFit Posts: 458 Member
    edited July 2016
    Options
    We shop at Trader Joe's and Stop and Shop mostly. Occasionally at Top Tomato. I live in Staten Island, NYC.
  • alfiedn
    alfiedn Posts: 425 Member
    edited July 2016
    Options
    Right now I'm super lucky. My brother is working at a farm and living with me. So he brings me nearly all my produce. I like the local health food store, shaw's, whole foods, farmer's market, CVS (they have good nuts that often go on sale). Basically, if there happens to be food around, I'm shopping there! :)

Edit to add: New England
  • FrozenTundra511
    FrozenTundra511 Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    PNW

Rosauers
    Costco
    Walmart
    Trader Joes
  • GBO323
    GBO323 Posts: 336 Member
    Options
    Dallas, TX here...and we have most of the stores here. I prefer Aldi first...their fresh meats have the best taste, then WalMart/Kroger for those missing things from Aldi...and then Central Market/Whole Foods for the specialty items.
  • xbowhunter
    xbowhunter Posts: 960 Member
    Options
    My 100% organic protein (Deer,Bear,Turkey &fish) comes from the forest & Lakes in Ontario. Veggies I grow my own or when not in season from the local grocery stores...
  • Caroline393
    Caroline393 Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    When I'm at home, Ingles, Publix, and occasionally the Piggly Wiggly (I'm from SC). When I'm at school, the Neighborhood Walmart Grocery because it's like 100 yards from my apartment door. Can't really beat that
  • willnorton
    willnorton Posts: 995 Member
    Options
    Winn Dixie.....a little at Aldi and a little at walmart