Getting Started

13»

Replies

• Eava57
    Eava57 Posts: 1,297 Member
    britnaii22 wrote: »
    Welcome Eava57 :) glad to have you!

Thank you! I joined MFP a few years ago. I was part of an active thread and lost 20lbs. Time went on and I stopped checking the thread...the weight came back! I look forward to seeing everyone's progress. :)
  • sosopa
    sosopa Posts: 115 Member
    We all need support in order to make it to the end! :)
  • michaeyayyyy
    michaeyayyyy Posts: 67 Member
    I am going to take a pic once per week and and the four pics to eachvmonths weight and should see a huge difference. After the final date.
  • Brittles927
    Brittles927 Posts: 348 Member
    That's a great idea @michaeyayyyy :)
  • juliayadda
    juliayadda Posts: 33 Member
    Hey! I have just jumped into this group too! Seems like a nice motivated group of people!

SW: 246
    CW: 240.4
    GW: 196 (for this challenge ;) )

• Brittles927
    Hi @juliayadda :) looking forward to losing with you!
  • bpkal
    bpkal Posts: 59 Member
    is there a link to a tracking spreadsheet keeping everyone accountable? or just posts?
  • Brittles927
    Just posts, sorry. I have no idea how to do that lol this is my first group. If anyone knows how it would be awesome if they could set it up!
  • Mirabelle_Out
    Mirabelle_Out Posts: 151 Member
    I wish I had time to do a spread sheet!!
  • KBwicked
    KBwicked Posts: 2 Member
    Hi! I know I'm coming in late to the challenge, but I'd love to join ^_^ !
    SW/CW: 227
    GW for challenge: 175-180 (since I'm starting late)
  • bondgirl50
    bondgirl50 Posts: 42 Member
    I am trying to put one together for everyone but it is time consuming . Over 100 names to add... and I will only use current figures and post once a month
  • joannemonette1
    joannemonette1 Posts: 99 Member
    Green tea works like magic for me. Calms my digestion and relaxes me
  • Brittles927
    I've never really liked tea before but I've heard Green tea is really good for you so I've been considering choking it down lol :D
  • joannemonette1
    joannemonette1 Posts: 99 Member
    edited May 2016
    I've never really liked tea before but I've heard Green tea is really good for you so I've been considering choking it down lol :D

If you have a Costco membership, I highly recommend their green tea (I think it's the Kirkland brand). It's a very high quality green tea - Very good tasting and relaxing. It's also very fast to make -- 30 seconds @ 180 degrees. I like mine with ice cubes after brewing it.

I just found a link for some on Amazon - So no worries about a membership. I can't recommend it highly enough. I hope you like it, too.

http://www.amazon.com/Kirkland-Matcha-Blend-Japanese-Tea-100/dp/B000WB1YSE

(Note - It's much cheaper at Costco - I think I usually pay about $8-$10 for a giant box)
  • Brittles927
    @joannemonette1 I think i'll check around and see if I can get a small box just to try it out and make sure I like it before buying a ton :) thanks for the info!!
  • Eava57
    Eava57 Posts: 1,297 Member
    edited May 2016
    @joannemonette1 I think i'll check around and see if I can get a small box just to try it out and make sure I like it before buying a ton :) thanks for the info!!

I add a pinch of cinnamon to my green tea. :)
  • Mirabelle_Out
    Mirabelle_Out Posts: 151 Member
    I add A tsp of Splenda to my green tea. I drink right before bed.