Calorie Counter

You are currently viewing the message boards in:

I thought you were on a diet

incisronincisron Posts: 552Member Member Posts: 552Member Member
Why are you eating that?
Post what you're eating, whether real or in fantasies, and why you're eating it.

Replies

• synchkatsynchkat Posts: 38,057Member Member Posts: 38,057Member Member
    Chocolate Easter eggs....cause they are delicious
  • ValerieMartini2OlivesValerieMartini2Olives Posts: 3,088Member Member Posts: 3,088Member Member
    2 pieces of KFC chicken, french fries, gravy, a dinner roll, macaroni salad and a slice of rainbow cake and 3 chocolate balls =) -- ALL real cause its my birthday tomorrow

At least get Popeye's. So much better than KFC.
  • HealthyGinnyHealthyGinny Posts: 797Member Member Posts: 797Member Member
    Popcorn!... Cause I love it?
  • HealthyGinnyHealthyGinny Posts: 797Member Member Posts: 797Member Member
    synchkat wrote: »
    Chocolate Easter eggs....cause they are delicious

+1
  • pie_eyespie_eyes Posts: 13,148Member Member Posts: 13,148Member Member
    Potato chips . I don't have any right now but I'm always eating well over the serving size
  • FlabToFittyFlabToFitty Posts: 71Member Member Posts: 71Member Member
    A packet of crisp, a sandwich, a couple of biscuits and juice. Followed by a plate of fried rice and beef which was also followed by chicken tortillas and sweets. Oh and also a light babybel (don't want to eat a full fat baby bel... I'm watching my weight you see
  • MereExtraordinaire2MereExtraordinaire2 Posts: 73Member Member Posts: 73Member Member
    Drinking a Leinenkugel's with my chicken salad. And THEN, I am going to drink another one.
  • incisronincisron Posts: 552Member Member Posts: 552Member Member
    LOL love the responses!
    2/3 serving of Red Barons pizza . . .because it smells so . . . IDK how to describe the aroma of pizza cooking in the oven.
  • incisronincisron Posts: 552Member Member Posts: 552Member Member
    A packet of crisp, a sandwich, a couple of biscuits and juice. Followed by a plate of fried rice and beef which was also followed by chicken tortillas and sweets. Oh and also a light babybel (don't want to eat a full fat baby bel... I'm watching my weight you see

+1
  • sw33tp3a15sw33tp3a15 Posts: 1,692Member Member Posts: 1,692Member Member
    Dream bar from Potbelly because they taste like heaven
    edited March 2016