Cellulite before and afters?

2»

Replies

• AmyWininger
    AmyWininger Posts: 150 Member
    Just wanting to say I absolutely love your profile picture and username. Garrus is <3. Anyway, I've found that simply losing weight helps a lot with cellulite. Creams, and rubs aren't going to get rid of it. I It definitely takes time, and weight lifting helps so much! A few years ago when I had lost weight and was weight lifting, most of mine was gone! Now, its back, and the weight is. I'm just eating better now to lose some weight, and once I get back home(currently traveling for the Summer) I'm planning on starting to weight lift some more, and possibly small amounts of cardio. I did play on a playground the other day and that was a heck of a workout! Just find something fun to do that you can make active. :) Also, I definitely recommend meeting with a trainer with weight lifting. I started out, and my form was awful, so my back was hurting, and I was getting muscle cramps. Even if you just meet monthly, or ask fellow people in the gym how your form is, it'll help a lot. :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!