Welcome to Fun and Games! Many of the discussions in this category are games based on responding to the most recent comment. Please take a moment to refresh the page and make sure you are replying to the most recent comment to keep the game going!

True or False

Replies

• epangili
    epangili Posts: 818 Member
    dallsop417 wrote: »
    christys03 wrote: »
    False.

Tnp is afraid of the dark

No I like the dark.
    epangili wrote: »
    Nan7114 wrote: »
    Yes I've been caught talking to myself but I totally own it!!

TNP eats crackers in bed

True but not on their own. Has to have at least butter and/or cheese. Sometimes patè

TNP Has a tv in the bedroom and spends most of the time there when home

False no t.v. there, bedroom is for straight up marriage benefits!!! Any time is go time!

TNP gets drained in groups more than 3

Groups more than 3 in the bedroom with marriage benefits? 😂
    Depends on the ladies with me. I think more than 3 in bed would be draining for me as I would be the only guy.

TNP goes fishing
    False.

No I like the dark.

TNP eats crackers in bed

True but not on their own. Has to have at least butter and/or cheese. Sometimes patè

False no t.v. there, bedroom is for straight up marriage benefits!!! Any time is go time!

Depends on the ladies with me. I think more than 3 in bed would be draining for me as I would be the only guy.

TNP goes fishing

Wow, not in bed silly.

Nope but tried and didn't catch anything.

(Rephrase) TNP gets drained hanging out in social groups more than 3 not in bed but events or outings
  • dallsop417
    dallsop417 Posts: 1,031 Member
    False.

No I like the dark.

TNP eats crackers in bed

TNP goes fishing
    False.

No I like the dark.

TNP eats crackers in bed

TNP goes fishing

Wow, not in bed silly.

Nope but tried and didn't catch anything.

(Rephrase) TNP gets drained hanging out in social groups more than 3 not in bed but events or outings

Ohhhhh well now I feel silly 😂

Sometimes yes if just sitting around talking. It’s ok if out doing an activity like playing pool.

TNP Loves to plan events
  • terrordawg
    terrordawg Posts: 19,462 Member
    Sometimes, especially if it’s an event for someone besides myself haha

TNP has never been to a strip club
  • gcibsthom
    gcibsthom Posts: 30,115 Member
    False...(Lived in Bangkok for 5 years...can't help but go to a strip club)

TNP has never been camping
  • terrordawg
    terrordawg Posts: 19,462 Member
    False! But it’s been a long time!

TNP has been in the cockpit of an aircraft
  • dallsop417
    Very false.

TNP Prefers glamping to camping
  • mytyglotz
    mytyglotz Posts: 1,804 Member
    edited January 2020
    EDIT: Man, I am so sorry!! The lag in my internet is rough lately. (Is it wrong for me to blame my errors on my internet service....? I am sure a lot of the fault falls on me, and my slow responding.
    Anyway, I really appreciate this post, so I still want to reply to it. I hope that is okay. I never mean to bother. :smile:

I thought about this one for a bit - I think it depends on my "headspace" at the moment.
    By that I mean when I join a group of 3 other people already anxious and feeling stressed about something for some reason, I hit empty pretty quickly.
    I am someone who enjoys time alone - just me. But if that alone time becomes excessive, I feel that same sense of anxiety. I guess I am saying it depends, and I think I need a healthy balance between time alone and larger social groups. I am sorry for the lengthy answer. That was a very thought-provoking prompt. Thank you for encouraging some self-reflection here. (:

TNP journals.
  • mytyglotz
    mytyglotz Posts: 1,804 Member
    edited January 2020
    Very false.

TNP Prefers glamping to camping

I will need to search what "glamping" is.
    But I can assure you I LOVE camping!! (But I do admit I'm not fond of the bugs and absence of indoor showers. (:

EDIT: I haven't Googled it yet, but I am just guessing here: Is "glamping" pretty much "glamorous camping"? Like pampered camping - perhaps staying in temperature-regulated cabins with indoor plumbing and luxuries of the sort?

TNP journals.
  • Xiao_Ya_
    Xiao_Ya_ Posts: 495 Member
    edited January 2020
    Whoops lag! Yes, I journal.
    TNP has never been to an aquarium
  • epangili
    epangili Posts: 818 Member
    edited January 2020
    mytyglotz wrote: »
    EDIT: Man, I am so sorry!! The lag in my internet is rough lately. (Is it wrong for me to blame my errors on my internet service....? I am sure a lot of the fault falls on me, and my slow responding.
    Anyway, I really appreciate this post, so I still want to reply to it. I hope that is okay. I never mean to bother. :smile:

I thought about this one for a bit - I think it depends on my "headspace" at the moment.
    By that I mean when I join a group of 3 other people already anxious and feeling stressed about something for some reason, I hit empty pretty quickly.
    I am someone who enjoys time alone - just me. But if that alone time becomes excessive, I feel that same sense of anxiety. I guess I am saying it depends, and I think I need a healthy balance between time alone and larger social groups. I am sorry for the lengthy answer. That was a very thought-provoking prompt. Thank you for encouraging some self-reflection here. (:

TNP journals.

You're welcome mfp friend! I'd appreciate an insightful or inspiring tag if you feel inclined.

Yes, tons and every day.

False been to many aquariums

TNP has a close relationship with Jesus
  • dallsop417

TNP journals.

Yes it’s fake camping really as you have all the home comforts.

TNP journals.

You're welcome mfp friend! I'd appreciate an insightful or inspiring tag if you feel inclined.

Yes, tons and every day.

False been to many aquariums

TNP has a close relationship with Jesus

I only know one person called Jesus, met him in Mexico. Had a few drinks and seemed ok but wouldn’t say we was close.

TNP prefer hot to cold
  • Minion_training_program
    Minion_training_program Posts: 13,357 Member
    When it comes to showers i prefer hot, when it comes to weather in general i prefer cold

TNP keeps tracks of their lifting by using old school notebook and not fancy apps
  • rgf95
    rgf95 Posts: 2,406 Member
    false - no lifting: rotator cuff recovery...
    TNP snacks on Cheerios
  • dallsop417
    rgf95 wrote: »
    false - no lifting: rotator cuff recovery...
    TNP snacks on Cheerios

I have done a few times. If you mean on their own with no milk or spoon.

TNP Has no sense of smell
  • rgf95
    rgf95 Posts: 2,406 Member
    False - Intense sense of smell
    TNP enjoys buttered popcorn while also having champagne
  • Xiao_Ya_
    I have not tried that yet...
    TNP loves math
  • dallsop417
    edited January 2020
    True. I do love math/calculus on it’s on and because it’s needed when doing physics.

TNP writes or used to write poetry
  • Xiao_Ya_
    True, I love to write poetry.
    TNP doesn't like jeans
  • dallsop417
    False. I like black jeans and sometimes white or cream but jeans are smart casual and good brands. I don’t like blue jeans but wear them only when doing manual things like diy or engine work on boat or car so don’t care if they get ruined.

TNP can draw/paint.
  • mommabear4315
    mommabear4315 Posts: 3,424 Member
    False. I actually prefer them to regular socks.

TNP is at home sick