Welcome to Fun and Games! Many of the discussions in this category are games based on responding to the most recent comment. Please take a moment to refresh the page and make sure you are replying to the most recent comment to keep the game going!

True or False

Options

Replies

• cmsienk
    cmsienk Posts: 17,701 Member
    Options
    False

TNP sometimes gets by on 5 hours of sleep or less a night
  • rgf95
    rgf95 Posts: 2,420 Member
    Options
    too true, too often!

TNP has seen a coyote in the wild
  • kkilby96
    kkilby96 Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    maybe true? not sure if my back yard counts as the wild lol

TNP still lives in the same town/city they were born
  • MzIrish
    MzIrish Posts: 11,917 Member
    Options
    False

TNP has gone to 8 different countries in less than 3 weeks
    ( it was exhausting :D )
  • frankwbrown
    frankwbrown Posts: 12,185 Member
    Options
    true... Europe, 1973

TNP has a ten-pound goal zone they want to stay in, weight wise.
  • rgf95
    Options
    Not specifically 10 lbs, but TRUE

TNP has added a pet in 2022
  • cmsienk
    Options
    False

TNP needs a vacation
  • rgf95
    Options
    True. Aalhough I'm retired: need to refresh after a long, difficult summer [including open heart surgery for my wife and death of her mom later]

TNP would rather work in the garden than go fishing
  • cmsienk
    Options
    It's a toss up - I'm not enamored with - but also don't hate - either

TNP would rather go thru the self checkout at the grocery store
  • rgf95
    Options
    Hmnnn....my wife is a grocery cashier. Will self-check end her job? oh, well...It's faster and keeps price increases down a bit...may even help preserve her job... We both use Self Check,[even at her store] so TRUE

TNP remembers watching Guy Lombardo from the Rainbow Room on New Years Eve
  • cmsienk
    Options
    False

TNP likes mystery novels
  • rgf95
    Options
    Generally true but not Holmes or Mason... really fond of ones by James Patterson

TNP has read at least 1 sci-fi book by Isaac Asimov
  • frankwbrown
    frankwbrown Posts: 12,185 Member
    edited September 2022
    Options
    true... Foundation Trilogy and I, Robot are favorites.

TNP has read One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest by Ken Kesey
    and/or Electric Kool-Aid Acid Test by Tom Wolfe
  • rgf95
    Options
    Only HALF TRUTH - I read Kesey about 50 years go! Have not yet read Wolfe. BTW, if youlike Asimov, try 'Caves of Steel" anviews of our resent issues [d/or "Naked in the Sun". Good reads and good Asimov but some stunning previews of current situations on transportation, vehicles, social 'distancing' ... They've been in my Best Liked list for a l..o..n..g T..i...m...e...!

TNP has been a classroom teacher or instructor
  • rgf95
    Options
    Only HALF TRUTH - I read Kesey about 50 years go! Have not yet read Wolfe. BTW, if youlike Asimov, try 'Caves of Steel" anviews of our resent issues [d/or "Naked in the Sun". Good reads and good Asimov but some stunning previews of current situations on transportation, vehicles, social 'distancing' ... They've been in my Best Liked list for a l..o..n..g T..i...m...e...!

• rgf95
    Options

• rgf95
    Options

• rgf95
    Options

• rgf95
    Options
    Only HALF TRUTH - I read Kesey about 50 years go! Have n; good Asimov. Some stunning previews of current situations on transportation, vehicles, social 'distancing' ... They've been in my Best Liked list for a l..o..n..g T..i...m...e...!