Vegetarian or low carb??

2»

Replies

• lyssa1210
    lyssa1210 Posts: 96 Member
    It is. Wry interesting how each person is so different. When I tried being totally vegetarian before I felt. Wry tired and spacey.
  • lyssa1210
    Naley2322 wrote: »
    I wouldn't do vegetarian or vegan at all because protein is important yes, but for me, I can't live off nuts and beans lol. I lose a pound every two day by just sticking to my diet of eating under 1200 calories per day plus exercise daily. And for my food, I have steel cut oatmeal for breakfast and for lunch, a four ounce organic chicken breast with 1 cup of broccoli, and for dinner either 4 oz salmon of chicken with a salad! I know it sounds boring, but you are more than welcome to snack on nuts, fruits, and vegetables throughout the day, and you can season your chicken however you like (never fry or use oil though. I also cut out all dairy and bread and drink only water. You should try it! It will definetly give results and introduce you into. Lifestylw that feels so natural and healthy! Your energy levels will also be at an all time high

You obviously haven't looked into the vegan diet properly, we don't live off of beans and nuts

We don't need NEAR as much protein as the diet industry is leading you (and buying) you to believe, you should look into taking a basic human kinetics class!

I eat a high carb vegan diet, I have a lot of energy and was a professional ballet dancer for several years on this diet never sustained an injury. I eat unlimited plant carbs, like potatoes, rice, oats, wheat, lentils etc. and haven't broken 108 pounds even on my best days of eating 300 plus carbs :)

• lyssa1210
    Do you bake the chicken breast? It does sound a wee bit boring. I cook for husband and son so doubt they'd want to eat the same thing all the time. But I can give it a shot. I do eat oatmeal sometimes for breakfast but also like egg once or twice a week. I love vegetables! My vice is popcorn and sometimes wine
  • blueeyez939
    blueeyez939 Posts: 35 Member
    I am not vegan by any means. But I definitely notice, the more I lean that way the more my whole body just seams to operate better! I also am a firm believer in eating plenty of carbs for breakfast, a little carbs for lunch and as close to no carbs/all protein for dinner. And yes, it is possible do to while eliminating animal products to! If you want any food ideas, feel free to send me a private message! Hope this helps! Good luck!
  • lyssa1210
    Thanks! If I just ate what the girl up above eats I would be so hungry!!! But I'll try. I am trying to be more vegetarian but not totally