What's your goals for today?

Replies

• jenilla1
    jenilla1 Posts: 11,118 Member
    jenilla1 wrote: »
    Today's goal: Coming out of my sickness, I want to ease back into some light incline walking on the treadmill. (Also need to work on doing my sumo squats for the fitness challenge I'm in.)

Done!

Tomorrow's Goal: Weights day.
  • tbolashana
    tbolashana Posts: 2,707 Member
    Today's goal: Coming out of my sickness, I want to ease back into some light incline walking on the treadmill. (Also need to work on doing my sumo squats for the fitness challenge I'm in.)

Done!

Tomorrow's Goal: Weights day.

I'm glad you're on the mend!!!
  • tbolashana
    edited November 2016
    My goals for this week is to drink enough water (2.5-3 bottles) and to keep pushing with the basement.
  • bluecat86
    bluecat86 Posts: 82 Member
    Today is almost done but… Goal is to get some cardio in!
  • Treehugger_88
    Treehugger_88 Posts: 207 Member
    tbolashana wrote: »
    Goals for tomorrow
    -do HIIT workout
    -stay within calorie limit
    -get homework done
    -get weekly meal prep done

@Treehugger_88

Welcome back Tree! Nice goals!

Thanks! I successfully completed those goals by Sunday! Goal for tonight is no Halloween candy and goals for tomorrow:
    1. Walk to work.
    2. Drink 3 bottles water
    3. No Halloween candy!!!!

I will check in tomorrow night.
  • tbolashana
    bluecat86 wrote: »

@bluecat86

How's your hand? I'm concerned
  • tbolashana
    Goals for tomorrow
    -do HIIT workout
    -stay within calorie limit
    -get homework done
    -get weekly meal prep done

@Treehugger_88

Welcome back Tree! Nice goals!

Thanks! I successfully completed those goals by Sunday! Goal for tonight is no Halloween candy and goals for tomorrow:
    1. Walk to work.
    2. Drink 3 bottles water
    3. No Halloween candy!!!!

I will check in tomorrow night.

@Treehugger_88

Halloween candy is definitely a problem for me. I am happy that I didn't buy any this time. I don't get many children so I decided to skip it this year. Good luck to the both of us!
  • bluecat86

@bluecat86

How's your hand? I'm concerned

@tbolashana

Thanks for the concern! It really isn't getting better, but it's not getting any worse. Just trying to let it rest and hopefully don't need to go back to the doctor……
  • bluecat86

Did 40 minutes of running and walking on the treadmill! Didn't buy any candy corn or other Halloween candy that was discounted at the store! Goal for Wednesday is just to do a little cardio and strength training.
  • jenilla1
    Yesterday I had a 6 mile hike in the hills. Amazing weather, beautiful day!
    Today I did a bunch of sumo squats and took my dog for a walk. Not strenuous, but better than nothing.
    Tomorrow back to the gym for some cardio and to finish up my weights (abs and glutes) from earlier in the week.
  • THINJESSIE
    THINJESSIE Posts: 23 Member
    edited November 2016
    My goals for tomorrow:
    •Try out some core strengthening yoga in the morning (doctor says this will help to relieve lower back pain)
    • Drink my water (1 gallon)
    • Walk 10,000 steps which will include 9 flights (up and down=1) of the enormous set of stairs at the art museum (I did 8 today)

>> I want to add to my daily goals in a small way each day. If anyone has suggestions for small changes that I can make without using extra time, I'm all ears!
  • jenilla1
    THINJESSIE wrote: »
    My goals for tomorrow:
    •Try out some core strengthening yoga in the morning (doctor says this will help to relieve lower back pain)
    • Walk 10,000 steps which will include 9 flights (up and down=1) of the enormous set of stairs at the art museum (I did 8 today)

>> I want to add to my daily goals in a small way each day. If anyone has suggestions for small changes that I can make without using extra time, I'm all ears!

suggestions for small changes: set a goal to eat a certain number of fruit/veg servings each day; goal for grams of protein intake; hours of sleep... :)
  • pdo27789
    pdo27789 Posts: 120 Member
    My goal for today: avoid raiding the Halloween candy.

My goal for tomorrow: eat better after my run to avoid binging later in the day
  • Shexio
    Shexio Posts: 184 Member
    • log foods all day
    • accurate logging of foods
    • avoid binging
    • workout at noon
    • start feeding my mInd encouragement
  • Treehugger_88
    edited November 2016
    Yesterday's goals check-in:

1. Walk to work. -check!
    2. Drink 3 bottles water -check
    3. No Halloween candy!!!! -had a piece, but fit it into my calories, so that was okay

Tomorrow's goals:

1. walk to work
    2. 3 bottles water
    3. evening walk
    4. stay within 1200cals
    5. check in tomorrow night

@tbolashana Yeah, I didn't buy any either but co-workers brought their leftover candy to work...ohhh the temptation.
  • bluecat86
    Today was third day of getting a workout in! Friday's goal is to do another 30 minute workout of arms
  • THINJESSIE
    THINJESSIE wrote: »
    My goals for tomorrow:

suggestions for small changes: set a goal to eat a certain number of fruit/veg servings each day; goal for grams of protein intake; hours of sleep... :)

TY jenilla! I actually did set a goal for better sleep/enough hours of sleep last night and I definitely need to eat more fruits and vegitables.

• THINJESSIE
    I met every goal for today except for one. I didn't do yoga in the morning. I did walk well over 10,000 steps, I took the many steps at the art museum 9 times instead of 8 and I drank my water.

The only goals that I'm setting for tomorrow and Saturday is to do 30 minutes of yoga, drink my water and make good food choices. Due to work, I won't have time for my normal evening routine. I will just make Friday and Saturday my active resting days this week.
  • Treehugger_88
    Well I did all except for staying within 1200cals. But I did stay within 1400...so I ate my exercise calories back. Not too bad!
  • jenilla1
    edited November 2016
    Today: Completed my 6 mile hike in the hills. Nice weather today!
    Tomorrow: Sumo squats and dog walking.