What's your best little tip that has helped you?

1234568»

Replies

• gothchiq
    gothchiq Posts: 4,598 Member
    Watch things on Youtube while on elliptical or other machine to prevent boredom.
  • peaceout_aly
    peaceout_aly Posts: 2,018 Member
    1) Eat every 2-3 hours
    2) High protein, low sugar is something to live by
    3) Lift heavy and do cardio 5-6 x week for "summer" results
    4) Listen to your body
    5) Most importantly...pre-log
  • carmkizzle
    carmkizzle Posts: 211 Member
    Tsartele wrote: »
    1. Break the rules.. don't listen to everything that everyone has to say. Find a program that works for you and stick too it. There are many self appointed experts out there but you are the main factor in your own success or failure. Use every available tool out there to help yourself achieve your goal.

This has really helped me during my weight loss. In the beginning, it felt like I needed to do everything in accordance to what all the fitness/health articles were advising (i.e. eat 100% clean, exercise every day, do this type of workout, do that type of workout) which made me feel like a failure more times than not. It was like a lot of noise inside of my head and it was confusing. But once I saw that I was losing weight simply by sticking to my daily calories and working out 4 times a week, I stopped paying attention to what they were saying and started trusting the process of eating at a deficit.

Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!