How to "cut" for a bikini competitor physique

2»

Replies

• betuel75
    betuel75 Posts: 776 Member
    I say go for it. If your committed enough and do enough research online to not need a coach and put in the effort needed imagine how rewarding the feeling will be just to make it to the stage. Charge it!
  • kirstengeffen
    kirstengeffen Posts: 103 Member
    betuel75 wrote: »
    I say go for it. If your committed enough and do enough research online to not need a coach and put in the effort needed imagine how rewarding the feeling will be just to make it to the stage. Charge it!

I agree with you!
    Thank you :)
  • kwtilbury
    kwtilbury Posts: 1,234 Member
    betuel75 wrote: »

Agreed. I assume this is an amateur competition and you don't have your pro card. I don't think many, if any, amateurs have coaches.

Work hard, stay committed and have fun.
  • kirstengeffen
    kirstengeffen Posts: 103 Member
    IGbnat24 wrote: »
    You will not look like a competitor in 12 weeks. You first need to spend years building the muscle base that those ladies have.

Not 12 weeks.... but I did it in 16
  • Chef_Barbell
    Chef_Barbell Posts: 6,644 Member
    Just thought I'd update everyone here. I posted this in April and September I competed and managed to place 5th in South Africa at IBFF. ♡

Congrats!!!