Need ideas for chicken

2»

Replies

• NaturalNancy
    NaturalNancy Posts: 1,093 Member
    Clean chicken, put in a baking pan, pour one bottle of Italian dressing over it (fat free or regular) cook on 325 covered, for 30 min, uncover and bake until it's done, use leftover dressing for your broccoli or toss, easy and delicious.
    Add potato wedges if you like.
  • akweich89
    akweich89 Posts: 18 Member
    My new favorite way to do chicken is simple...little bit of salt and cracked pepper with a sprinkle of Ranch seasoning. Throw it in a pan with a smidge of oil (your preference). It is deeeelish!
  • nixxthirteen
    nixxthirteen Posts: 280 Member
    1.) A spoonful of Costco pesto, a little bit of cheese, and a few tomato slices on a chicken breast, and baked.

2.) Mix honey, balsamic, vinegar, some chili powder. Broil chicken on both sides, glaze with mixture, and broil both sides again.

3.) Add some paprika, garlic powder, salt, pepper in a bowl. Cut chicken into chunks and toss in the spice mix. Pan fry in some Pam on both sides. Really good in tortillas with tzatziki, or in homemade caesar salad.
  • fishshark
    fishshark Posts: 1,886 Member
    chicken is a blank canvas possibilities are endless
  • martyqueen52
    martyqueen52 Posts: 1,120 Member
    I always cut up my tenderloins, throw them in a bowl of Frank's Hot Sauce, and add some Ranch Yogurt dressing.... a lot of it. And eat it with all the sauces caked ontop.

Reminds me of bar style hot wings
  • Wophie
    Wophie Posts: 126 Member
    I season chicken with salt, pepper, paprika and basil (sometimes I swap this for salt, pepper, thyme and lemon), and wrap it tightly in tinfoil making sure it's fully sealed. I then bake it in the oven at 200 for around 40 minutes.
    When removing from the oven you can either eat as it is, chop up for wraps, or my favourite which is shredding it to go in pasta. It's so easy and doesn't get dry at all!