How do you define a good bikini figure?

Replies

• mom23mangos
    mom23mangos Posts: 3,070 Member
    You shouldn't be so hard on yourself @DoreenaV1975. Look at your body as a reflection of how successful you have been at getting in shape.
  • pie_eyes
    pie_eyes Posts: 12,965 Member
    Tuffaknee wrote: »
    Tsartele wrote: »
    For me they look best when they are slim and trim.. You do not have to have a six pack to impress me but definitely no jelly rolls or muffin tops and thunder thighs.

Also this is just a general public service announcement ... If you have had 6 kids then maybe, just maybe a 2 piece bikini is not for you ... same goes for yoga pants.. not for everyone.

Like no offense but if anyone has to see you in swimming trunks you can tolerate seeing a mother of 6 in a bikini.

This is just the best comment
  • joolie1234
    joolie1234 Posts: 126 Member
    Oh noes, I got the whole thing backwards - I never wore a bikini until *after* I had my 3 kids! I should have worn one when I was younger and trimmer! Oops!
  • salembambi
    salembambi Posts: 5,592 Member
    i wonder how people would feel seeing my sagging loose skin after 150 pound weight loss body in a bikini under a UV umbrella and spf100

hmmmm

i enjoy this thread *high five*
  • synchkat
    synchkat Posts: 37,369 Member
    salembambi wrote: »
    i wonder how people would feel seeing my sagging loose skin after 150 pound weight loss body in a bikini under a UV umbrella and spf100

hmmmm

did you really lose 150lb? That's kinda awesome congrats!
  • ValerieMartini2Olives
    ValerieMartini2Olives Posts: 3,041 Member
    I wore a bikini last year for the first time in my life... A vintage style halter with high waist bottoms.

Too fat? Probably. Bikini body? Probably not.

You know what?

I don't give one flying fluck what people thought of me. I loved every minute wearing it and will do it again.
  • branflakes1980
    branflakes1980 Posts: 2,516 Member
    edited April 2016
    Funny how all the straight ladies here are trying to redefine what's attractive and what's not.

dafuq? :huh:

posts like these are trying to redefine what's attractive imo

"put a bikini on your body- woohoo bikini body very pretty"

maybe it is because they do not understand what is attractive and what is not i do not know

LOL... But how do you know all the ladies are straight, and wtf do straight ladies have to do with it anyway? so I shall repeat... Dafuq :huh:

Edited because I typed single ladies instead of straight.

Beyonce on the brain, all the single ladies was the last song I heard before coming into work this morning.

Happy Friday.
  • lesleyloo7879
    lesleyloo7879 Posts: 439 Member
    Before I read this thread, I wouldn't wear a bikini because I stupidly though I was too hairy. But now, I feel free and I'm going to wear a bikini every day! .

Thank you everyone!

Go with purple it is a good color for you!!!!
  • fithealthygirl
    fithealthygirl Posts: 290 Member
    ryry62685 wrote: »
    Tsartele wrote: »
    For me they look best when they are slim and trim.. You do not have to have a six pack to impress me but definitely no jelly rolls or muffin tops and thunder thighs.

Also this is just a general public service announcement ... If you have had 6 kids then maybe, just maybe a 2 piece bikini is not for you ... same goes for yoga pants.. not for everyone.

He's single ladies!!!! Line on up

Haha!!

• annaaj2016
    annaaj2016 Posts: 11 Member
    All bodies are beautiful there is no type of body perfect for a bikini all women are beautiful
  • salembambi
    salembambi Posts: 5,592 Member
    synchkat wrote: »
    salembambi wrote: »

hmmmm

did you really lose 150lb? That's kinda awesome congrats!

mhmm yes , thanku
  • _incogNEATo_
    _incogNEATo_ Posts: 4,543 Member
    annaaj2016 wrote: »
    All bodies are beautiful there is no type of body perfect for a bikini all women are beautiful

CNHgzvRUsAAU-G-.jpg
  • cwolfman13
    cwolfman13 Posts: 41,876 Member
    IDK...but I'll be hitting the beach in about a month...have been considering a thong speedo...I want tanned azz cheeks.