How do you define a good bikini figure?

12346»

Replies

• JustMissTracy
    JustMissTracy Posts: 6,339 Member
    cwolfman13 wrote: »
    IDK...but I'll be hitting the beach in about a month...have been considering a thong speedo...I want tanned azz cheeks.

The only way I'll believe you is if I see pics... ;)
  • _Waffle_
    _Waffle_ Posts: 13,049 Member
    http://abikiniaday.com/do-you-have-a-bikini-body/

Screen-Shot-2015-10-08-at-8.39.25-PM.jpg

According to this article you need two things.

1. Body
    2. Bikini

Looks like you're all set.
  • cwolfman13
    cwolfman13 Posts: 41,876 Member
    IDK...but I'll be hitting the beach in about a month...have been considering a thong speedo...I want tanned azz cheeks.

Yeah, my wife things I'm bluffing too... B)
  • JustMissTracy
    JustMissTracy Posts: 6,339 Member

Then you're probably bluffing, us wives usually know best!! (good secret to learn for a happy marriage..lol!)
  • cwolfman13
    cwolfman13 Posts: 41,876 Member

Then you're probably bluffing, us wives usually know best!! (good secret to learn for a happy marriage..lol!)

But I'm also stubborn and will just do things to be able to say, "see...told ya." But then again, we're traveling with two other families and I don't need my buddy's wives drooling all over themselves because of my hot azz. :p
  • geekgrrl0
    geekgrrl0 Posts: 10 Member
    Funny how all the straight ladies here are trying to redefine what's attractive and what's not.

dafuq? :huh:

posts like these are trying to redefine what's attractive imo

"put a bikini on your body- woohoo bikini body very pretty"

maybe it is because they do not understand what is attractive and what is not i do not know

There's a pretty good chance that there are more gay ladies on this thread than just me...and probably a couple of bi girls too. We don't need to define our sexuality in order to have permission to give our opinions on attraction. And straight folks can still look at people of the same gender and be able to judge whether they're attractive (just like I can judge whether a dude is attractive or not). We ALL know what's attractive and what's not TO US. It's that whole "beauty is in the eye of the beholder". Sexuality has nothing to do with it.
  • ClubSilencio
    ClubSilencio Posts: 2,983 Member
    For pete's sake, folks. It's 2016. All that matters is how comfortable a person feels in their swim attire because if you ever go to the beach or a pool party, there's only gonna be 2-3 people who will make you say "WOW". And then there's the rest of us. (Well, the rest of you. I manage alright. Heh.)

• melbentley87
    melbentley87 Posts: 23 Member
    alywei3773 wrote: »
    People who feel comfortable in a two piece are the ones that look best while wearing a two piece. If you feel good, you tend to look it.

Yes, confidence is sexy. Whether you have "jelly rolls" or "thunder thighs" or have had 6 kids and have stretch marks, or as someone else said "skinny as a rail" Whatever size you are, if you are confident in your own skin, that is beautiful.

Amen!
  • melbentley87
    melbentley87 Posts: 23 Member
    geekgrrl0 wrote: »
    Funny how all the straight ladies here are trying to redefine what's attractive and what's not.

maybe it is because they do not understand what is attractive and what is not i do not know

There's a pretty good chance that there are more gay ladies on this thread than just me...and probably a couple of bi girls too. We don't need to define our sexuality in order to have permission to give our opinions on attraction. And straight folks can still look at people of the same gender and be able to judge whether they're attractive (just like I can judge whether a dude is attractive or not). We ALL know what's attractive and what's not TO US. It's that whole "beauty is in the eye of the beholder". Sexuality has nothing to do with it.

As my saying goes "I'm gay not blind" lol.
  • lizzy_satellite
    lizzy_satellite Posts: 112 Member
    What do you need for a bikini body? In my book, three things: body, bikini, desire to wear bikini.

For me *personally* this is the first year that I've owned a bikini. I've always felt more comfortable in a one piece. Why? I hadn't found a cut of bikini that worked for my comfort level, and (this is the key) that my butt felt secure in (I carry my extra weight in my butt and thighs). This year I finally noticed the thing labelled by stores as 'boy shorts', and they have enough fabric that they stay put and I don't feel at risk of wardrobe malfunction. I have a bunch of wobbles and cellulite on my lower body, but I cannot wait to be somewhere I can wear this thing. I don't care what anyone wears to the beach - if they are comfortable, more power to them!
  • perkymommy
    perkymommy Posts: 1,642 Member
    edited April 2016
    krokodils wrote: »
    Is it necesarry be firm and toned, with flat stomach? I've seen so many overall slim to in-between girls who looks great even not being very toned or having small, round 'pooches'...

I think it depends on the person and their age but not necessarily their size. I think bikinis look best on those under 30. I'm 47 and wouldn't dream of putting my body in to a bikini even if I were toned up and no fat on me it wouldn't matter. But there are women my age who feel just fine in one and that's fine too. I just think bikinis are for the young (no matter what their size). There are so many flattering one pieces and tankinis out there for the older folk.
  • perkymommy
    perkymommy Posts: 1,642 Member
    Have you seen the new Sports Illustrated Swimwear edition. She's very curvy and sexy. Not the skinny as a rail girls we usually see.

She's beautiful.
  • MsAmandaNJ
    MsAmandaNJ Posts: 1,248 Member
    If someone is comfortable wearing a bikini, then they have a good bikini figure. It might not be what everyone wants to see, but each person has what they like. One of my goals is to wear a bikini, I had one when I was 4 years old, it's been one pieces or tankinis for the past 32 years. I'd love to experience that aspect of being a woman. If someone doesn't like what they see and judges me, that's fine...I don't care much about their close-minded opinion.
  • Grimmerick
    Grimmerick Posts: 3,344 Member
    Before I read this thread, I wouldn't wear a bikini because I stupidly though I was too hairy. But now, I feel free and I'm going to wear a bikini every day! .

Thank you everyone!

picture or it didn't happen ;)
  • Markdjones83
    Markdjones83 Posts: 852 Member
    geekgrrl0 wrote: »

As my saying goes "I'm gay not blind" lol.

You like women?? I'm so dissapointed now :neutral:
  • Crhan05
    Crhan05 Posts: 1,608 Member
    I just wear a bikini. Confidence is the key lol