126 pounds down, update, lots of pics!

Replies

• WeightWatcher67
    WeightWatcher67 Posts: 68 Member
    I searched Tiffany012780 on Instagram and it was not found on there. I would love to see your Instagram.
  • tiffany0127
    tiffany0127 Posts: 378 Member
    I searched Tiffany012780 on Instagram and it was not found on there. I would love to see your Instagram.

That's so weird! Try it again and I will also try to send you a link through PM :smile: Thank you!!!
  • tiffany0127
    Well done!

Thank you so much!!! :smile:
  • tiffany0127
    Wow that truly is great congrats. it is really inspiring and thanks for sharing

Thank you, thank you, thank you! :smiley:
  • tiffany0127
    haney1722 wrote: »
    Wow what an amazing transformation!

I am trying! Lol. Now to tone and tighten as much as possible!
  • tiffany0127
    agbmom556 wrote: »
    Congratulations!

Thank you so much!
  • tiffany0127
    Mom_Ellis wrote: »
    Thank you for sharing! You are a great inspiration to those of us just starting again!

Aww, thanks! It was hard to do but I remember how much I loved reading the success stories and how motivating they can be!
  • agawnursing
    agawnursing Posts: 8 Member
    Your eyes are just gorgeous!
  • WeightWatcher67
    WeightWatcher67 Posts: 68 Member
    Thank you Tiffany. I put your name in again and it worked. :)
  • Trailtramper74
    Trailtramper74 Posts: 135 Member
    Your journey is so encouraging. Not only should you be proud of your accomplishments but also of the example you have set. You are truly glowing and gorgeous.
  • tiffany0127
    mhessacp wrote: »
    Your journey is so encouraging. Not only should you be proud of your accomplishments but also of the example you have set. You are truly glowing and gorgeous.

Aww! Thank you so much!! I feel so much better all around!
  • tiffany0127
    Your eyes are just gorgeous!

Thank you!!
  • tiffany0127
    Thank you Tiffany. I put your name in again and it worked. :)

Oh good!!
  • tiffany0127
    A lot of people have asked what I eat. Feel free to check out my diary (I am not always the best about logging) or follow me on instagram "tiffany012780". I post a lot of my food as well as progress pics there. Thanks everyone!
  • ARGriffy
    ARGriffy Posts: 1,002 Member
    you've lost more than i weigh now, i love putting stuff into context like that! Thats sooo cool you lost a whole person (and became a whole new person...oooooh cheesy!!) But seriously, well done you're an inspiration to many!
  • Marss86
    Marss86 Posts: 33 Member
    Wow that's amazing! So motivating to see that !
  • tiffany0127
    ARGriffy wrote: »
    you've lost more than i weigh now, i love putting stuff into context like that! Thats sooo cool you lost a whole person (and became a whole new person...oooooh cheesy!!) But seriously, well done you're an inspiration to many!

Yes, it's crazy! I've lost the same as my 15 year old daughter, lol. I can't imagine carrying her around all day. Thank you so much!
  • tiffany0127
    mchuc wrote: »
    Wow that's amazing! So motivating to see that !

Thank you so much!!
  • Laura80111
    Laura80111 Posts: 958 Member
    Great transformation....losing a whole person WOW :o
  • elleelle03
    elleelle03 Posts: 63 Member
    You look great, very motivational. So the ketogenic diet is similar to a low carb diet like Atkins? For some reason when I restrict carb it seems to make me more absent minded than I already am :smiley:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!