126 pounds down, update, lots of pics!

Replies

• sfcrocker
    sfcrocker Posts: 163 Member
    Congratulations! That must have required an extraordinary amount of dedication and hard work.
  • plcamom
    plcamom Posts: 6 Member
    Beautiful!
  • bobsburgersfan
    bobsburgersfan Posts: 6,305 Member
    WOW! Just amazing. I love before and after pics. You look fantastic, and what an inspiring story!
    P.S. I love your hair; it's gorgeous!
  • dbhDeb
    dbhDeb Posts: 200 Member
    you are stunning! congrats on the hard work!
  • jaxis
    jaxis Posts: 2 Member
    How do I get to see your pics
  • tiffany0127
    tiffany0127 Posts: 378 Member
    Laura80111 wrote: »
    Great transformation....losing a whole person WOW :o

Yes, even though it's been a long journey it's still crazy to me to think back and realize how far I've come! ;)
  • tiffany0127
    elleelle03 wrote: »
    You look great, very motivational. So the ketogenic diet is similar to a low carb diet like Atkins? For some reason when I restrict carb it seems to make me more absent minded than I already am :smiley:

Ketogenic is high fat, moderate protein, low carb. Carbs and sugar reek havoc on my body so this is what has worked for me. Sometimes if I fall off track the first few days are rough but after that I feel amazing, I definitely perform at my peak while I'm on keto. :)
  • tiffany0127
    sfcrocker wrote: »
    Congratulations! That must have required an extraordinary amount of dedication and hard work.
    Thank you so much!!! Diet is really 90% of it and preparation is the key ;)
  • tiffany0127
    plcamom wrote: »
    Beautiful!

Thank you so much!!
  • BodyzLanguage
    BodyzLanguage Posts: 200 Member
    Hats off, bravo, you rock, wow! Seriously though, this is incredible. I know for sure this was tough as *kitten* but you fu*king did it! Well done love. You're a thing of beautiful. Great job.
  • tiffany0127
    plcamom wrote: »
    Beautiful!

Thank you!!
  • tiffany0127
    WOW! Just amazing. I love before and after pics. You look fantastic, and what an inspiring story!
    P.S. I love your hair; it's gorgeous!

Thank you so much!!! The hair is the result of a great hairstylist. Lol ;)
  • tiffany0127
    ZDeb16 wrote: »
    you are stunning! congrats on the hard work!

Thank you, thank you, thank you
  • rachelvjean
    rachelvjean Posts: 6 Member
    OMG.... this just on low carb ??? really ???
    you were pretty but now you have a glow! congrats
  • pandalover88
    pandalover88 Posts: 2 Member
    I started my weight loss journey in August 2014. I was nearly 300 pounds, a mother of three, and very depressed. I was addicted to food. I was becoming a hermit. My life revolved around what I should eat, shouldn't eat, wanted to eat, and couldn't eat. I had tried to lose weight many times with small losses and large gains.
    My aha moment was walking through Sam's Club with my husband. I was out of breath, my joints ached, I was waddling, and I could just FEEL my weight everywhere. I decided to speak with my Dr and through research of my own found that a low carb diet is best for women with PCOS.
    I began a low carb, no refined sugar, no alcohol, portion control lifestyle. Within two weeks I lost twenty pounds and my cravings were almost non existent. I needed something that I could fit into my lifestyle and follow long term and this happened to be it. After a few months I started walking five times a week and lifting twice a week. Today I do several cardio workouts 6 times a week (Zumba, C25k, PiYo) and lift with a trainer twice a week. I also follow a ketogenic diet/lifestyle which is high fat, moderate protein, low carb. I feel amazing. I am active all the time. I can't remember the last time I've sat on the couch and watched TV like I used to do every night for HOURS. I have gotten my life back and this time is for good! If anyone has any questions please feel free to Private Message me or follow me on Instagram Tiffany012780. I will be happy to share more of my journey! HW 293 CW 167 GW 160

gtp5z1jizl36.jpeg
    7rxoucsqvo9d.jpeg
    v0jziygchurn.jpeg
    ghzo8nav5baf.jpeg
    66zayf4nuwwa.jpeg
    mem0epfkbr8q.jpeg
    hugwe0e0agdb.jpeg
    30bih3f4yrbq.jpeg
    3tklvg4sxbak.jpeg
    x47okdkj7vga.jpeg
    d0ah48qq3up1.jpeg
    08x1jr560xys.jpeg
    v4e997nd6ua5.jpeg
    trflluw6fr9y.jpeg
    0jsxm5dqknnm.jpeg
    lzbvmkp32aam.jpeg
    rx2uxw0whijt.jpeg
    pxm6iuj3efgb.jpeg
    j5a7eboqirt8.jpeg
    vsew64j0r8g2.jpegwgensrgkl3qn.jpeg
    g5ao7jk5q3pr.jpeg
    vtrpwnzzyu4o.jpeg
    4vpz4io7pld6.jpeg
    hqfam0xpoq3e.jpeg
    fu9g92m2mkjw.jpeg
    diw3bsdfxfcm.png
    fxmen7i1isq6.jpeg

You look like Lauren Conrad now!!
  • gregsbutler13
    gregsbutler13 Posts: 29 Member
    You go girl. Like a boss!!!!!!!!!!
  • KennyMarie84
    KennyMarie84 Posts: 18 Member
    AMAZING! Way to go!!! Great job.
  • baboontester
    baboontester Posts: 28 Member
    100% different! Great great job!!!
  • MOHawkins75
    MOHawkins75 Posts: 6 Member
    Great job!! I needed to see this today!! Thank you for the inspiration!!
  • Preet2drop100nMore
    Preet2drop100nMore Posts: 22 Member
    Omg, ur so beautiful!!!!!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!