Size 24-26w down to a 4

2»

Replies

• RoseTheWarrior
    RoseTheWarrior Posts: 2,035 Member
    You're beautiful Bekah! Your journey is an inspiration to me :smiley:
  • cynfl211
    cynfl211 Posts: 2 Member
    Congratulations!!! I'm down 50 lbs so far - 105 more to go!!! Thanks for the encouragement of seeing what is possible!!!
  • caguitare
    caguitare Posts: 47 Member
    Wow such inspiration for those of us beginning our journey. Thanks so for sharing:)
  • caguitare
    caguitare Posts: 47 Member
    I have been committed to getting the weight off since the new year but have to admit I am wavering trying to stay on track and looking to grow my MFP buddy list so if anyone is looking to have and to give a little motivation please friend me!
  • BekahC1980
    BekahC1980 Posts: 474 Member
    K8EYDID wrote: »
    Congrats! You look awesome! Can I ask how long it took to get where you are? I know slow and steady is the way to go.

Please don't get discouraged when you read my answer. Remember every journey is different and I had a lot of ups and downs and health issues happen along my journey. The picture where I was at 225 was back in 2005. The new me pic was just taken a couple days ago.

• BekahC1980
    BekahC1980 Posts: 474 Member
    I really appreciate all the comments ;)
  • 120poundstogo
    120poundstogo Posts: 700 Member
    You look great now!
  • fidangul
    fidangul Posts: 673 Member
    Fantastic!!!
  • meryl135
    meryl135 Posts: 321 Member
    Fantastic transformation! Congratulations :smile:
  • clawmum
    clawmum Posts: 13 Member
    Truly an inspiration, I'm with the slow and steady route losing on average 1 - 2 lbs a week I want to know I'm changing my habits and not just going for a quick result hope I can look as good as you at some point in my journey
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!