married chit-chatters?

Replies

• karlschaeffer
    karlschaeffer Posts: 1,492 Member
    OK, time for an unofficial poll to all you married peeps (and those that don't know what they're missing): should the guys leave the toilet seat up or down?
  • _Captivated_
    _Captivated_ Posts: 5,669 Member
    OK, time for an unofficial poll to all you married peeps (and those that don't know what they're missing): should the guys leave the toilet seat up or down?

Is this a serious question?
  • RoxieDawn
    RoxieDawn Posts: 15,488 Member

Down.. I am not sure how you can ask this if you have been married for a while now.. surely your wife has suggested that she is tired of falling in, especially in the dark when she has to pee at night.
  • cahubbard6421
    cahubbard6421 Posts: 769 Member
    If I can put it up when I go, why cant you put it down when you go?
  • RoxieDawn
    If I can put it up when I go, why cant you put it down when you go?

That's the way I look at it.

not the way I look at it.. I am extremely inconvenienced by the fact I cannot whip it out!
  • FeraFilia
    FeraFilia Posts: 4,664 Member
    Actually, I want the lid closed, because I don't want toilet germs flying around the room when you flush ;)
  • cahubbard6421
    cahubbard6421 Posts: 769 Member
    I am inconvenienced by the fact that I can whip it out but it isn't allowed in public.
  • RoxieDawn
    edited January 2017

Entire relationships could hinge on this issue. Just sayin'. For the record, my bride and I will have 40yrs of matrimonial bliss this coming May. And, I'm a seat down guy.

Congratulations on 40 years! That's awesome! and more so for being a seat down guy! :)
  • _Captivated_
    _Captivated_ Posts: 5,669 Member

Entire relationships could hinge on this issue. Just sayin'. For the record, my bride and I will have 40yrs of matrimonial bliss this coming May. And, I'm a seat down guy.

Holy *kitten*! See, you already know the answer!
  • Sedu1906
    Sedu1906 Posts: 145 Member
    Happily married here...with 2 boys, the youngest of which is stalking my wife. #parenthood
  • tgardi
    tgardi Posts: 54 Member
    Happily married with wife #4. Took me that many times to learn the phrase "What ever my baby desires" Works pretty well!
  • jovanisaldivar
    jovanisaldivar Posts: 14 Member
    Married also!
  • benwould
    benwould Posts: 190 Member
    Happily married 80%. Homicidal 20%
  • Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,841 Member
    Count me in. Married Male here. I'm 53 and an avid tennis player. I also teach tennis lessons on the side. Looking to get in better shape and lose about 25 lbs.
    Looking for friends to chat with.

Adding you, fellow tennis player.
  • Jimb376mfp
    Jimb376mfp Posts: 6,230 Member
    u56syvbt2qap.jpg
    benwould wrote: »

• StelleInCielo
    StelleInCielo Posts: 619 Member
    benwould wrote: »

Ok this made me laugh. I would say you have the perfect balance to make is last a lifetime.