3 months down and a life time more to go..

124»

Replies

• pogiguy05
    pogiguy05 Posts: 1,583 Member
    WOW awesome and if I may ask age and height?
  • Ih8Rain2
    Ih8Rain2 Posts: 77 Member
    pogiguy05 wrote: »
    WOW awesome and if I may ask age and height?

Almost 54 and I am 187cm (6’3)
  • jc1961AA
    jc1961AA Posts: 283 Member
    Ih8Rain2 wrote: »
    jc1961AA wrote: »
    wwdwexom2gmb.jpg

That's impressive, I am 56 and that's the kind of goal I would love to achieve. Started on December 04 last year and already lost 4kg. A bit of setback with a cold/flu illness right now and can't wait to go back again at it. But seeing your pictures and your journey is a real inspiration.

Take your time. I don’t know how much you want to lose and what you want to achieve but make it a fitting lifestyle. Good luck!

Thanks, I am 175cm and started at 88kg, down to about 83.5 right now. My current goal is 80kg with possibly going down to 77kg, but I want to get some definition too. And my plan is to lose between 1 to 2 kg per month, I think it's not unrealistic, obviously the last kg will be the hardest one.
  • Ih8Rain2
    Ih8Rain2 Posts: 77 Member
    wwdwexom2gmb.jpg

That's impressive, I am 56 and that's the kind of goal I would love to achieve. Started on December 04 last year and already lost 4kg. A bit of setback with a cold/flu illness right now and can't wait to go back again at it. But seeing your pictures and your journey is a real inspiration.

Take your time. I don’t know how much you want to lose and what you want to achieve but make it a fitting lifestyle. Good luck!

Thanks, I am 175cm and started at 88kg, down to about 83.5 right now. My current goal is 80kg with possibly going down to 77kg, but I want to get some definition too. And my plan is to lose between 1 to 2 kg per month, I think it's not unrealistic, obviously the last kg will be the hardest one.

I think you are on the right track. I was on a slope of 1kg in 10days which was fine for me. 2kg per month is the rate I would go for if I was you. You want to see some results and I shouldn’t last forever.
    If you want definition you need to work-out also. In a way you are lucky. With your length is a bit easier to get definition.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!