Not losing weight!!

2»

Replies

• emdeesea
    emdeesea Posts: 1,823 Member
    How do I track the calories I burn? Accurately? I will purchase a scale today .

I don't really count calories burned. I figure them in on a weekly basis - (I work out 3-5 times a week for about an hour).

I like the Scooby Calculator. Nothing is ever going to be perfect but it's worked well for me.

• nicoleash126
    nicoleash126 Posts: 22 Member
    mg2012 wrote: »
    Invest in a good food scale and a heart rate monitor. How many calories are estimating to be burning during a workout?

I use Polarm400 to track my daily activities (steps) and calories burned during a workout. I second what everyone here is suggesting, you should weigh everything you eat ( with the exception liquids, for that you can use measuring cups, unless of course you're using olive oil or coconut oil, I would make sure to weigh those 15g or single servings portions).

Here is an example of what my daily PolarM400 diary looks like. I use the number of calories burned according to my PolarM400 and subtract 600 from it to get a 600 calorie deficit.

iohz4o1nbltx.jpeg

So I use my IOS activity measurement as well as running on the treadmill. Whatever the treadmill says I burn I assume it's 25% off

I bought a food scale everyone! Thank you for all of the information. Hoping to see results after a few changes are made!