What's the weirdest experience you've had on mfp?

12346»

Replies

• Kvm11628
    Kvm11628 Posts: 7,386 Member
    The ball kicking dude
    The ejaculating penis dude
    Multiple dick pic offers
    So much more....

Thank goodness I have found legit friends on here or I would wonder if I was a freak for being on MFP.
  • RoteBook
    RoteBook Posts: 171 Member
    For all you ladies getting the same fetish messages. Clearly the guy was playing conquer by numbers. You throw enough darts at a dart board, you are bound to hit a bullseye eventually.

The sad thing is that because I have two boys, my response was "ugh. Another kid who just to talks about his privates."
  • Dr1nkbleachndye
    Dr1nkbleachndye Posts: 441 Member
    RoteBook wrote: »
    For all you ladies getting the same fetish messages. Clearly the guy was playing conquer by numbers. You throw enough darts at a dart board, you are bound to hit a bullseye eventually.

The sad thing is that because I have two boys, my response was "ugh. Another kid who just to talks about his privates."
    lol well atleast you can take it in stride. Unfortunately I think at times people let their guard down because we are on a health and fitness site, they do forget that we are still on the internet, and if you post pics of yourself, even as an avatar, eventually you will come across one.

• closetlibrarian
    closetlibrarian Posts: 2,207 Member
    melmelw03 wrote: »
    caammph wrote: »
    I had a guy randomly message me about working out and then he veered into getting hit in the man parts at kickboxing. I tried to steer away and he just kept bringing it back. Mentioned the husband and he got super snarky. It was just bizarre, he wanted to know if I'd ever hit a man there, if I'd ever seen a guy get hit etc. Just really odd.

That guy is practically a legend around here.

I got ball punching guy too. Sounds like he's fetishized the whole deal.
  • MissusMoon
    MissusMoon Posts: 1,900 Member
    Yep. Ball punch guy. I thought it was weird he messaged me such a long message about stuff. I replied curtly, then boom....ball punch stuff. Freak.
  • brb_2013
    brb_2013 Posts: 1,197 Member
    synchkat wrote: »
    caammph wrote: »
    I had a guy randomly message me about working out and then he veered into getting hit in the man parts at kickboxing. I tried to steer away and he just kept bringing it back. Mentioned the husband and he got super snarky. It was just bizarre, he wanted to know if I'd ever hit a man there, if I'd ever seen a guy get hit etc. Just really odd.

Many have heard this story. I thought it was a woman when i heard it. I player along til I couldn't take any more

I forgot about the guy who wrote a story about me so he could keep his convo of rated....that was super special

That's a fetish, he was trying to get you to tell him a story to get off to. Be careful out there!