Your jobs !

Options
13»

Replies

• Jaymefirst
    Jaymefirst Posts: 268 Member
    Options
    I'm a 5th grade teacher :# Summer break can't get here soon enough for me so I can get more workouts in!
  • 2011rocket3touring
    2011rocket3touring Posts: 1,346 Member
    Options
    Graphic Designer by profession; so sedentary desk job. I get my workouts in EARLY in the morning.
    https://www.behance.net/search?content=projects&sort=appreciations&time=week&search=edtheartguy
  • amyjane_g
    amyjane_g Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    I'm a project manager, so a mundane desk job 4 days a week.. I workout before work at the gym if I can, but run around the office grounds / lake at lunchtime to get out and keep active. Parkrun on a saturday and a swim on a sunday..
  • Fitwarrior7_Round_2
    Fitwarrior7_Round_2 Posts: 453 Member
    Options
    I work in insurance sales (I'm the in office guy that turns the hamster wheel while the guys who sell are out golfing and entertaining brokers). Sedentary job, although I work out mornings before I get here. We also have a full gym facility here which is nice for double sessions or if I feel lazy and can't get out of bed in the morning and need to workout mid day.
  • PBWaffleCakes
    PBWaffleCakes Posts: 900 Member
    Options
    I have a desk job, I make sure to workout before work, and walk around as much as I can while there. I also got a foot pedal for under the desk to keep me "active"
  • ivygirl1937
    ivygirl1937 Posts: 899 Member
    Options
    I work desk job half the time, self-employed the other half so my work "activity" varies pretty wildly. On the desk job days, just try to move as much as I can, park far away from the office, get out and walk during my lunch, that kind of thing. Then my Lab/Retriever always reminds me when I get home that she didn't get her morning walk because I was working so she definitely helps me get my butt moving (and honestly, after sitting so much, I'm usually dying to get moving anyway). Days that I am working for myself are a bit harder because I'm never exactly sure what I'm going to need to do that day but I tend to be on my feet quite a bit, plus I also lift/play tennis a few times a week.
  • Jams009
    Jams009 Posts: 345 Member
    Options
    Office job during the day, then I teach music for a few hours on an evening. I try to stretch my legs as often as I can, but I am still sat down for waaaay too long each day.

I workout on a morning before work.