Thanks Diet Pepsi, you just lost a customer-need suggestions

Replies

• elphie754
    elphie754 Posts: 7,574 Member
    jlemoore wrote: »
    sorry, I can not believe that this conversation is still going.

Why?
  • Alatariel75
    Alatariel75 Posts: 17,956 Member
    edited June 2016
    CooCooPuff wrote: »
    All I wanted was a Pepsi, and she wouldn't give it to me...
    Curse you PepsiCo, why did you ruin Diet Pepsi and make Pepsi Max impossible to find?

Here in Australia is the opposite. You never ever see diet Pepsi but Max is everywhere! We have a generally crap selection of diet soda though.
  • zyxst
    zyxst Posts: 9,134 Member
    CooCooPuff wrote: »
    Curse you PepsiCo, why did you ruin Diet Pepsi and make Pepsi Max impossible to find?

Here in Australia is the opposite. You never ever see diet Pepsi but Max is everywhere! We have a generally crap selection of diet soda though.

Sounds like a trade route is established.
  • cerise_noir
    cerise_noir Posts: 5,468 Member
    edited June 2016
    jlemoore wrote: »
    sorry, I can not believe that this conversation is still going.

Why?
    That's a little.....rude.
  • trigden1991
    trigden1991 Posts: 4,658 Member
    I have a suggestion - drink water instead. Soda of any sort is terrible for you.

This is beyond stupid
  • DancesWithDogz
    DancesWithDogz Posts: 107 Member
    edited June 2016
    Diet soda is poison. Switch to water. (and by the way, Coke 0 is Diet Coke, in a black can to appeal to men - the Aussie's call it "Bloke Coke")
  • misskarne
    misskarne Posts: 1,767 Member
    Diet soda is poison. Switch to water. (and by the way, Coke 0 is Diet Coke, in a black can to appeal to men - the Aussie's call it "Bloke Coke")

Funny, I'm an Aussie and I've never heard anyone call it Bloke Coke. (There's also a significant taste difference between Zero and Diet, IMO.)
  • malibu927
    malibu927 Posts: 17,565 Member

Nah. Coke Zero actually tastes good.
  • Alatariel75
    Alatariel75 Posts: 17,956 Member
    edited June 2016

*facepalm* on both counts.
  • singingflutelady
    singingflutelady Posts: 8,736 Member
    There is a huge taste difference between coke zero and diet coke
  • elphie754

*facepalm* on both counts.

Exactly my reaction.
  • icemom011
    icemom011 Posts: 999 Member
    It's interesting how soda drinkers instantly attack water drinkers in this thread. Live and let live, people. Be well, enjoy your sodas!
  • auddii
    auddii Posts: 15,357 Member
    elphie754 wrote: »
    Found diet Barq's rootbeer (in cans) at target today. I got more excited than I should have when I found it lol.

Thank you everyone for the suggestions.

Warning, barq's artificially caffinates their root beer.
  • stevencloser
    stevencloser Posts: 8,911 Member
    icemom011 wrote: »
    It's interesting how soda drinkers instantly attack water drinkers in this thread. Live and let live, people. Be well, enjoy your sodas!

It is interesting how soda has literally been called poison in this thread.
    Live and let live, yeah right.
  • WJS_jeepster
    WJS_jeepster Posts: 224 Member
    edited June 2016

not to derail - my brother used to come home, slam his bedroom door, and listen to this on repeat. Is it "Institutionalized"? or am I remembering wrong? ETA: he turned out just fine :)

On topic, I manage to fit coffee, water, AND diet coke all into my day. I agree with the diet pepsi - never have liked it and like it even less now. If I order diet coke at a restaurant and they ask if pepsi is ok, I say no and change my order to iced tea.

• elphie754
    icemom011 wrote: »

No one is "attacking" water drinkers. I ask for soda suggestions, water is not soda and therefore not helpful. Why do you keep trying to push your agenda?

Also, who said I never drink water?
  • elphie754
    auddii wrote: »
    elphie754 wrote: »
    Found diet Barq's rootbeer (in cans) at target today. I got more excited than I should have when I found it lol.

Thank you everyone for the suggestions.

Warning, barq's artificially caffinates their root beer.

Their diet rootbeer is caffeine free :)