I hit my goal. 112 pounds lost (252lbs to 139.8lbs)

124»

Replies

• susiejof
    susiejof Posts: 201 Member
    Thank you! Your strength and perseverance are inspirational and I'm so happy that you shared your experience with us with such honesty and heart.
  • smkondy
    smkondy Posts: 583 Member
    That is an awesome, honest story!! You made it & you have shared how realistically it can be very hard but that it can be done. You are strong, healthy & beautiful...keep up the great work!!! Thanks for sharing..it does help :)
  • Goddesskat
    Goddesskat Posts: 71 Member
    You have an amazing story. It moved me beyond words actually. Thank you for sharing it because we really do need to know that the journey can be a very difficult one which you struggle with on a daily basis. I sometimes want to give in and give up because it hurts a lot. I don't like what I've done to myself over the years of not moving and stuffing myself because I can't deal with some emotions. Being an emotional eater has plagued me for a long time now. Anyways, I feel better just reading your story. You will inspire many. Keep up the great work. <3
  • katielynn107
    katielynn107 Posts: 58 Member
    Thank you. Just simply- thank you. You're beautiful, healthy, and an inspiration to all. Your honesty of the struggle is well respected as is your perseverance. Great job-
  • LynnBBQ72
    LynnBBQ72 Posts: 151 Member
    Thank you for sharing everything - I'm new here and Type 2, and I've heard about people losing enough weight and changing their eating / exercise habits enough that they go off their diabetes meds, but yours is the first that has the details. I'm truly inspired! I hope to be like you someday.
  • lauhil
    lauhil Posts: 101 Member
    You are a true inspiration, way to go :smile:
  • lisa_barile
    lisa_barile Posts: 5 Member
    Wow you look great. Very motivating for me :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!