Calorie Counter

Message Boards Introduce Yourself
You are currently viewing the message boards in:

Comment below if you want friends!!!

Replies

• kailanicolettekailanicolette Member Posts: 3 Member Member Posts: 3 Member
    Helllo beautiful people. I'm Kaila from Toronto 😘 friends are alwaays welcome.
  • DouchetownBrohouseDouchetownBrohouse Member Posts: 47 Member Member Posts: 47 Member
    From Douchetown. Population of 1.

Good luck on your journeys.
  • WSOX37WSOX37 Member Posts: 1,364 Member Member Posts: 1,364 Member
    Johnny Chicago
  • majestix1978majestix1978 Member, Premium Posts: 1 Member Member, Premium Posts: 1 Member
    Christos, from Greece!!
  • tommyw85tommyw85 Member Posts: 4 Member Member Posts: 4 Member
    Hey I'm Tommy from oxford!! Looking for some friends to help motivate me and to learn from
    edited May 20
  • ironrobsmithironrobsmith Member Posts: 8 Member Member Posts: 8 Member
    Louisville KY USA
  • trackmyflubtrackmyflub Member Posts: 2 Member Member Posts: 2 Member
    BC Canada here. 🇨🇦
  • baylsjembaylsjem Member Posts: 13 Member Member Posts: 13 Member
    I’m from the lovely Utah! 🌲
  • BillsTurnBillsTurn Member Posts: 10 Member Member Posts: 10 Member
    I’m rotten to the core. Have a twisted sense of humor. Rarely a gentleman. But I’m a hellova guy to know! Feel free to join me on this adventure.
  • dymphnadanielsdymphnadaniels Member, Premium Posts: 48 Member Member, Premium Posts: 48 Member
    I'm from Missouri and need to lose about 200 pounds (just under). I know I have a long ways to go and would love some friends to support me and that I can support as well.
  • Sal_Qas7Sal_Qas7 Member Posts: 5 Member Member Posts: 5 Member
    Hi there, have lost 90 lbs before, but tried bulking and kinda failed 😅. Wanting to get into calisthenics now and trying to lose 30 pounds now! Would love some new friends, feel free to add me!
  • tghunter3tghunter3 Member Posts: 2 Member Member Posts: 2 Member
    Hello I am Tristen 21 years and I am in Canada my diet had to change immediately after I got News that I was allergic to milk and wheat and I have always was allergic to nuts I use to be a McDonald’s everyday some time twice and I am just trying to find normal foods for me any help with tips thanks
  • Neil7905Neil7905 Member, Premium Posts: 143 Member Member, Premium Posts: 143 Member
    Hi I'm Neil U.K 😉
  • PandinHopHopPandinHopHop Member, Premium Posts: 66 Member Member, Premium Posts: 66 Member
    Hey I'm Nicole from Australia, I'm on the last few kgs which is insanely hard to get off. Working towards my first ever half marathon 😬.. I'm back to MFP to help inspire me and get motivated. I'm a chronic starter stopper. Had a lot of disturbing health issues (bone health, asthma, hormone etc) not so long ago and took up running. That was a great decision. Looking for friends so we can motivate each other. 🙂
  • Neil7905Neil7905 Member, Premium Posts: 143 Member Member, Premium Posts: 143 Member
    You sound like a success story, but I'm guessing the struggle is more so when you're nearing the end. Good luck, hope you push through x
  • islander1024islander1024 Member Posts: 690 Member Member Posts: 690 Member
    Rob from NY - feel free to add for mutual motivation and support
  • Mr_FatMan75Mr_FatMan75 Member Posts: 9 Member Member Posts: 9 Member
    Hi yall. I'm always looking for more motivated kickass friends.
    Also friends that are willing to push each other to be their best.
    To help when one is down.
    To see life half full, not half empty.
    So I would love to be your friend and take this journey with you. Have a great day! 😊💪👍🏃‍♂️🏃‍♀️😁☕🍻🥃
    I'm Pedro from Michigan
  • 68Firefly68Firefly Member Posts: 9 Member Member Posts: 9 Member
    Rachel from Texas
  • meego89meego89 Member Posts: 1 Member Member Posts: 1 Member
    Australia, Victoria 🇦🇺
  • connieelaine24connieelaine24 Member, Premium Posts: 58 Member Member, Premium Posts: 58 Member
    Hi from West Virginia🖐😎