Calorie Counter

Message Boards Introduce Yourself
You are currently viewing the message boards in:

Comment below if you want friends!!!

1656667686971»

Replies

• tonito1989tonito1989 Member Posts: 9 Member Member Posts: 9 Member
    I am Antoaneta and I am from Bulgaria, currently in Cyprus. Just now decided to look around what MFP has to offer. Until now I have only logged in the food and that's it. Now will be trying to add and photos, and take advantage of the all features I have available. They say I would do better with friends so feel free to burn a few calories to click and add me as a friend :smile:
  • andiechickandiechick Member Posts: 925 Member Member Posts: 925 Member
    Hi I’m Andie from the UK 🙋🏻‍♀️ 🇬🇧
  • capgordon81capgordon81 Member, Premium Posts: 83 Member Member, Premium Posts: 83 Member
    Hey there hows everyone add me if u want
  • jenale74jenale74 Member Posts: 11 Member Member Posts: 11 Member
    Hi! I'm Jenny. I'd love to add some new friends also! 😁
  • nikkigetsthinnernikkigetsthinner Member Posts: 19 Member Member Posts: 19 Member
    Hello everyone. I’m Nikki from Indonesia. For all of you who puts weight during quarantine, let’s be friends!
  • theketoclimbtheketoclimb Member, Premium Posts: 3 Member Member, Premium Posts: 3 Member
    Hey ya'll!! 😃 Rosanna here from Houston, Texas looking for friends to go on this journey with me....Trying to lose about 50 lbs 😳 Add me if you like!
    edited July 1
  • marjieannemarjieanne Member, Premium Posts: 14 Member Member, Premium Posts: 14 Member
    Hi! My name is Marjorie and live in Wisconsin!