Welcome to Fun and Games! Many of the discussions in this category are games based on responding to the most recent comment. Please take a moment to refresh the page and make sure you are replying to the most recent comment to keep the game going!

Whats for lunch or dinner (either yesterday or today)?

Replies

• AliNouveau
    AliNouveau Posts: 36,287 Member
    A slice of pizza, some nuggets and cheese and bread
  • linddd
    linddd Posts: 6,590 Member
    Ramen noodles
  • lizziequek
    lizziequek Posts: 1,373 Member
    lunch today : yoghurt , 10 almonds , blueberries

dinner : roast beef , boiled brocolli & carrots , salad & sugar free jello & banana with 1/2 tablespoon peanut butter
  • linddd
    Gumbo Ya-ya & garlic toast
  • GreenValli
    GreenValli Posts: 1,054 Member
    Today's lunch: 1/2 cup of broccoli soup, cooked sliced carrots (we have a ton of carrots), salad with: lettuce, carrots, tomato, turkey, and cilantro dressing

Dinner will be: Crockpot Mexican Beef: round steak, onion, potatoes and canned tomatoes seasoned with chili powder and mustard. Add a glass of wine.
  • RachelElser
    RachelElser Posts: 1,049 Member
    tomato soup, beef summer sausage, utz salt n vinny chips
  • lizziequek
    no lunch today: too busy running around , going for exercise classes, appointments . Had 1.5 small pieces of See's candy chocolates on the go
    Dinner : big fat hotpot Chinese style with vegetables, huge prawns & vegetables , papaya for desert & sugar free jello .

• linddd
    Carl's Jr burger
  • AliNouveau
    leftover pizza was dinner
  • AliNouveau
    i ate it all.
  • lizziequek
    lunch: no lunch (no time!)
    Dinner :fish soup , steamed egg, sugar free jello,1/2 an orange
  • debrakgoogins
    debrakgoogins Posts: 2,034 Member
    edited January 2019
    Last night for dinner I made green chili verde shredded chicken and spanish brown rice in the instant pot (pot in pot method). Today, I threw some leftovers in a 50 calorie tortilla shell. It's arguably better the second day.
  • cogirljb55
    cogirljb55 Posts: 155 Member
    I'm eating a peanut butter and banana sandwich today
  • ilfaith
    ilfaith Posts: 16,769 Member
    Dinner will be turkey chili served over quinoa. It is in the crock pot now. Probably a salad on the side. The kind in a bag. Because they were on sale.
  • lizziequek
    lunch : small piece of baguette bread baked by me strawberries

dinner will be : chicken salad
  • FitBeardedJourney
    FitBeardedJourney Posts: 94 Member
    I meal prep every week! this weeks choice is Ground Bison (substituted from ground turkey) Sweet Potato Skillet! It is awesome sauce!
  • AliNouveau
    edited January 2019
    lasagna for dinner last night
    peanut butter sandwich for lunch today cause I"m feeling lazy
  • Perkinstd
    Perkinstd Posts: 11 Member
    For lunch today is a ham, cheese, lettuce, and tomato sandwich with a light cherry yogurt.
  • cwolfman13
    cwolfman13 Posts: 41,879 Member
    Made homemade chicken noodle soup for dinner last night as my wife is sick...I brought some with me to the office today for lunch along with a big garden salad.