Apetamin for weight gain

Hello ... I'm new here. I just got my first bottle of Apetamin and started my journey to weight gain. Is anyone else taking this? If so I'd like you to join in on the journey so that we can motivate one another and share ideas to help along the way. I started out at 124lbs and my goal is to reach 145lbs by August 1st. Happy gaining and feel free to ask questions and leave comments.
«13456719

Replies

  • stowns30
    stowns30 Posts: 197 Member
  • stowns30
    stowns30 Posts: 197 Member
    That's great! What's your goal weight? I just started yesterday so I'll probably update once a week with progress. Also are you taking the 10ml 3 times a day or a different dose?
  • lplummer324
    lplummer324 Posts: 78 Member
    My goal weight is 140. I started out taking 5ml three times a day due to the fact it made me so tired the first couple days. But after the third day i started 10ml twice a day and i just take it twice a day instead of three times a day. Whats your dosage and does it make u drowsy?
  • stowns30
    stowns30 Posts: 197 Member
    I take 10ml 3 times a day... Yes it makes me a little drowsy but not to the point where I sleep all the time.
  • lplummer324
    lplummer324 Posts: 78 Member
    Oh ok....looks like we about the same size. I was trying to upload my pics but it won't let me. Its good to know im not the only struggling with weight gain. But we can do it! Lol...im on my 2nd bottle of Apetamin and its about gone so i definitely have to order another bottle. Wishing u luck and keep me updated on your progress and i will do the same!☺
  • stowns30
    stowns30 Posts: 197 Member
    Thanks, Will Do!
  • Patrycjajedraszczyk92
    Patrycjajedraszczyk92 Posts: 10 Member
    I have taken apetamine and finished 3 bottles.. Gained like 9kg with this stuff
  • stowns30
    stowns30 Posts: 197 Member
    I have taken apetamine and finished 3 bottles.. Gained like 9kg with this stuff

    Wonderful.... Did you maintain the weight pretty good or did you have to buy more ?
  • lplummer324
    lplummer324 Posts: 78 Member
    I have taken apetamine and finished 3 bottles.. Gained like 9kg with this stuff

    Did u get a big stomach while taking Apetamin? I have and im trying to workout at least twice a week...especially sit ups lol....seem like most of the weight was going straight to my stomach
  • stowns30
    stowns30 Posts: 197 Member
    I hate that.. I already had a lil stomach from stuffing my face before I ordered my bottle of Apetamin vitamin syrup; however I do it makes u gain weight so I'm gonna push myself to workout more and buy a shaper for when I exercise. I really bought this to be able to maintain my weight because my metabolism is crazy fast and I was told that it also slows it down. We shall see.. I hate the taste by the way. Lol
  • stowns30
    stowns30 Posts: 197 Member
    I can't wait until Friday to weigh myself... I keep looking at the scale. Kind of tempting. Lol
  • stowns30
    stowns30 Posts: 197 Member
    psulemon wrote: »
    stowns30 wrote: »
    I hate that.. I already had a lil stomach from stuffing my face before I ordered my bottle of Apetamin vitamin syrup; however I do it makes u gain weight so I'm gonna push myself to workout more and buy a shaper for when I exercise. I really bought this to be able to maintain my weight because my metabolism is crazy fast and I was told that it also slows it down. We shall see.. I hate the taste by the way. Lol

    Apetamin doesnt slow the metabolism. Its pretty much just an antihistamine which can stimulate hunger for some. In fact most people dont even have fast metabolisms. They either tend to naturally eat low calorie foods or not very big meals.

    Along with your current regime, the below thread might be helpfulto everyone in this thread.

    http://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10326769/are-you-a-hard-gainer-please-read/p1

    I see.... However I actually do have a fast metabolism so in my case it's definitely why I struggle with weight gain/maintaining. I do know that this helps with apetite which is a good thing.

  • psuLemon
    psuLemon Posts: 37,892 MFP Moderator
    stowns30 wrote: »
    psulemon wrote: »
    stowns30 wrote: »
    I hate that.. I already had a lil stomach from stuffing my face before I ordered my bottle of Apetamin vitamin syrup; however I do it makes u gain weight so I'm gonna push myself to workout more and buy a shaper for when I exercise. I really bought this to be able to maintain my weight because my metabolism is crazy fast and I was told that it also slows it down. We shall see.. I hate the taste by the way. Lol

    Apetamin doesnt slow the metabolism. Its pretty much just an antihistamine which can stimulate hunger for some. In fact most people dont even have fast metabolisms. They either tend to naturally eat low calorie foods or not very big meals.

    Along with your current regime, the below thread might be helpfulto everyone in this thread.

    http://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10326769/are-you-a-hard-gainer-please-read/p1

    I see.... However I actually do have a fast metabolism so in my case it's definitely why I struggle with weight gain/maintaining. I do know that this helps with apetite which is a good thing.

    How many calories are you eating?


    And have you had your metabolism tested?
  • stowns30
    stowns30 Posts: 197 Member
    3,000 a day now since I'm trying to gain
  • psuLemon
    psuLemon Posts: 37,892 MFP Moderator
    stowns30 wrote: »
    3,000 a day now since I'm trying to gain

    May i ask how much are you gaining per week?
  • stowns30
    stowns30 Posts: 197 Member
    psulemon wrote: »
    stowns30 wrote: »
    3,000 a day now since I'm trying to gain

    May i ask how much are you gaining per week?

    Well I literally just started my weight gaining journey on Friday of last week so I haven't weighed in yet. I'm going to weigh myself on Friday. Once a week and keep track of how many pounds I put on. I'll update as I go along. Hopefully I can gain up to 5lbs a week.