2 months progress of strength training...

2»

Replies

• jenmariecontreras
    jenmariecontreras Posts: 4 Member
    Awesome results! I plan on starting my strength training today. Keep up the great work!
  • Keladelphia
    Keladelphia Posts: 820 Member
    Awesome progress. You look great girl! Keep it up :)
  • caughtredhandd83
    caughtredhandd83 Posts: 28 Member
    Great job! That's amazing progress! And thank you for sharing. I've been weight training one day a week, but after seeing your results I'm going to increase that. I also checked out the free blended work outs on YouTube. Did you have a lower body one that you particularly liked? Thanks again and keep up the good work!
  • myaminals
    myaminals Posts: 197 Member
    myaminals wrote: »
    Congrats! your progress is awesome! what kind of strength training are you doing?

I posted my workouts a few comments above yours. Let me know if you need more explanation! ☺

Thanks :) I completely missed that comment. Congrats again! You are doing great!
  • lilysmama08
    lilysmama08 Posts: 60 Member
    Great job! That's amazing progress! And thank you for sharing. I've been weight training one day a week, but after seeing your results I'm going to increase that. I also checked out the free blended work outs on YouTube. Did you have a lower body one that you particularly liked? Thanks again and keep up the good work!

Yes I started with the brutal butt & thigh 30 minute workout.
  • lilysmama08
    lilysmama08 Posts: 60 Member
    Thanks everyone! It's very motivating when people can see the change!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!