Man bun or no man bun, that is the question.

Replies

• healthier_shana
    healthier_shana Posts: 16 Member
    For the vast majority of guys, it's a definite NO to the man bun.
  • thesupremeforce
    thesupremeforce Posts: 1,207 Member
    I don't tell people what they should or shouldn't do with their bodies. It's none of my business. I will say that hair shaming seems like a slippery slope.
  • mkakids
    mkakids Posts: 1,913 Member
    edited July 2016
    I don't tell people what they should or shouldn't do with their bodies. It's none of my business. I will say that hair shaming seems like a slippery slope.

Having an opinion is hair shaming? :eyeroll:

I would never walk up someone and belittle their appearance, regardless whether I like it or not. That does not mean that I cannot have an opinion or preference.

I know that not everyone likes what I wear or how I style my hair. Thats fine. As long as they are not rude about it, I don't care about their opinion. I do not think that's X shaming. Its just preference.
  • lisahebert186
    lisahebert186 Posts: 736 Member
    mkakids wrote: »

Having an opiniom is hair shaming? :eyeroll:

I would never walk up someone and belittle their appearance, regardless whether I like it or not. That does not mean that I cannot have an opinio or preference.

I know that not everyone likes what I wear or how I style my hair. Thats fine. As long as they are not rude about it, I dont care about their opinion. I do not think thats X shaming. Its just preference.

I was thinking the same thing but figured I'd already stirred up the best with a simple question, I might as well just be quiet.
  • finny11122
    finny11122 Posts: 8,436 Member
    xcyjcg5qtxbf.jpg Thats what i call a man bun
  • glassyo
    glassyo Posts: 7,585 Member
    finny11122 wrote: »

Swooooooooooon.

What's that thing up top that looks like it has cookies?
  • SunnyDayzMomma
    SunnyDayzMomma Posts: 114 Member
    All depends on the guy. Just like any style, some can pull it off, not so much. BUT just like I think anyone can wear what they like and feel good in, so can anyone do their hair however they want. I may not think it looks great, but each to their own.
  • VelociraptorEyes
    VelociraptorEyes Posts: 1,175 Member
    NO man bun, that is the answer lol
  • joelo_83
    joelo_83 Posts: 218 Member
    If I could have one id rock it, I say yea
  • teetertatertango
    teetertatertango Posts: 229 Member
    glassyo wrote: »
    finny11122 wrote: »

Swooooooooooon.

What's that thing up top that looks like it has cookies?

It looks like an oversized banana pudding to me!
  • afatpersonwholikesfood
    afatpersonwholikesfood Posts: 577 Member
    No. No no no no no. Nonononononononono. Nope. NO. Ew. Don't even care about the handsome fit guys posted here and there - they still aren't pulling it off.
  • niblue
    niblue Posts: 339 Member
    No, no, no - and once again no.
  • ivanfawcettgibson
    ivanfawcettgibson Posts: 193 Member
    I used to have to tie my hair up for work, but I never put the stuff in a bun. Usually under a hat and down the back of my overalls.
    I couldn't grow my hair like that any more. I don't think.
  • km8907
    km8907 Posts: 3,861 Member
    windee52 wrote: »
    Some guys can pull it off
    erix7suwq490.jpg

FFFFFFF would.
  • PLTNM_INC
    PLTNM_INC Posts: 199 Member
    90% of the time, hellz ya! But if you can't pull it off, please just no