Serial Starters

Options

Replies

• arniedog74
    arniedog74 Posts: 2,086 Member
    Options
    Sara- I know how hard that trip to the trash must have been...hugs to you...yes, new dog, new goodies...stay as cool as you can..

Lana-hugs to you

Tracey- goodness! I would be so overwhelmed...may I ask, what does it mean to “sanction” the league’s? Sorry, I’ve heard the term before...never knew what it meant...

Runa- yay for Negative results! Great news! Now, if you could just get some help with your home....hugs

Things are kinda ok...calmed down for now, anyway...I may be getting a stationary bike from DD...He won’t use it (probably should) but, DM told me they were just going to toss it...it’s light and folds up...I’m willing to try it

I am Hosting a Scentsy Fundraiser for a friends young son. He was born with a neurological disorder and is unable to walk on his own. They were told, they would be lucky if he made it to 2 yrs old. Today, he celebrates his 11th Birthday! His parents are purchasing a Trexo Robot, to help him be able to walk. Unfortunately, it’s ridiculously priced and insurance does NOT cover...if anyone is interested, I will post my link...my commission from the fundraiser will be donated to help pay for the Robot...Thanks for your support

https://dawnleach.scentsy.us/party/12758875/Trexo for Zayden Fundraiser
  • Twiley510
    Twiley510 Posts: 377 Member
    Options
    arniedog74 wrote: »

Tracey- goodness! I would be so overwhelmed...may I ask, what does it mean to “sanction” the league’s? Sorry, I’ve heard the term before...never knew what it meant.

Sanctioning means becoming a member of the United States Bowling Congress. Even as an amateur bowler, you have to be a sanctioned member to bowl in a League and participate in tournaments. Fees must be paid on the local, state, and national level, then documents filed with the governing body.

As Association Manager for Onion County, it's my job to pay the fees and file the documents.
  • LanaCabana537
    LanaCabana537 Posts: 3,837 Member
    Options
    eptrb77va9jp.jpeg
    *** TUESDAY August 18th ***

Good morning all~~

Just getting us started. So much posting yesterday. I need to go back and catch up with you all.

Lana

257.6 today
    262.8 highest
    179.0 goal
  • Tilliesmommy1
    Tilliesmommy1 Posts: 5,329 Member
    Options
    Good morning,

Supposed to be the HOTTEST day of the week. Too hot outside to open windows and a/c is kicking in - another long day as it is hard to sleep in this heat. Should be done by weekend...... more temps coming next week but not as hot. We shall see. Large fire up north and north winds are making air worse. Scale is UP but walking again will help when I can start again.

Dawn - good luck with the stationary bike. A little a day is a good way to start.

Yearly evaluations this week - what joy!!! Never liked them anyway but this year will be interesting. Dont care as long as I am still employed.

Sending back Cboys eastwards - catch them as they dance by if you are in need.

Wave to all who follow. Stay safe and sane out there.
  • LanaCabana537
    Options

Runa - 🎉Big Congratulations on your great weigh in! You can do this!🎉

Sara - I hope that the yearly evaluation floats by swiftly. Stay cool and safe out there!

Tracy - Bowling !!!! and Moose Conference!!! Keep yourself safe from the virus!

Dawn - the exercise bike sounds good - why not?!

Welcome Dave~~

Waves to everyone who stops by later on~~

Lana
  • brennerjlb
    brennerjlb Posts: 720 Member
    Options
    Hello all!
    Runa - you are doing great at your weightloss! Keep up the great work.
    Sara - I cannot even imagine the relentless temps you are getting.
    Dawn - I am typically an essential oils aromatherapy user, but I will check out your fundraiser for that little boy!
    Dave - welcome
    Lana - I have noticed a steady down turn in your numbers - good job!
    Tracy - wow! I agree you are one busy lady!
    Waves to all who stop!
    Lynn
  • LanaCabana537
    Options
    vfp6pnhxema8.jpeg
    *** August 19th ***

Good morning everybody~~

It's going to be a hot one in many parts of the country......Drink plenty of water today 💙

*tossing beach bag and towel onto favorite lounge chair for later*

Lana
  • Tilliesmommy1
    Options
    Good morning,

Cool enough finally in the mornings to open up windows....

Seems I am not doing enough work so says the new managers (per Mrs Monster) so I have to learn more stuff. I was floored as the work I now do was given to 2 people....... wow what crap.

Leaving early from work (yay) to get eye exam redone as it was not done correctly the first time.

Just shaking my head. Stayed up too late and have a sinus headache air is full of smoke from fires. What a colorful week.

Wave to all who follow. Stay safe and sane out there.
  • LanaCabana537
    Options

Waving to Kathryn - good to see you, as always. That's funny about your dream & being mad at DH. 🤣

Sara - Argh - the fires are starting up again. My sister mentioned the cr@ppy air quality.
    Sorry to hear about the ridiculous evaluation about productivity. *kittens*
    Good luck with the visual field. Those tests are annoying.
  • Tilliesmommy1
    Options
    I have yet to have my yearly eval - I just will tune her out as much as possible.

Smoke is really bad and it is snowing enough ash that it leaves a layer on cars.

I wanted ice cream after a better test for the eyes, but it is so hot I got peanut m/m's instead.

Kathryn Miss T's bad days were few and I did all I could. I am willing to get 2 chi chis if there is an inseparable pair, but I need to organize a little more.

Stay cool, stay safe and be nice to yourself.
  • arniedog74
    Options
    Twiley510 wrote: »
    arniedog74 wrote: »

Tracey- goodness! I would be so overwhelmed...may I ask, what does it mean to “sanction” the league’s? Sorry, I’ve heard the term before...never knew what it meant.

Sanctioning means becoming a member of the United States Bowling Congress. Even as an amateur bowler, you have to be a sanctioned member to bowl in a League and participate in tournaments. Fees must be paid on the local, state, and national level, then documents filed with the governing body.

As Association Manager for Onion County, it's my job to pay the fees and file the documents.

Thank you... I had no idea....
  • arniedog74
    Options
    brennerjlb wrote: »
    Hello all!
    Runa - you are doing great at your weightloss! Keep up the great work.
    Sara - I cannot even imagine the relentless temps you are getting.
    Dawn - I am typically an essential oils aromatherapy user, but I will check out your fundraiser for that little boy!
    Dave - welcome
    Lana - I have noticed a steady down turn in your numbers - good job!
    Tracy - wow! I agree you are one busy lady!
    Waves to all who stop!
    Lynn

Thank you very much! Scentsy actually sells oils...we have essential and natural...if you look at my site, the oils are with the Diffusers... I appreciate you at least looking...can’t seem to spark much interest in my fundraiser :(

• arniedog74
    Options
    Sara- kinda sounds like there’s no pleasing Ms Monster...Grrrr...hugs to you...hope the air clears up, soon

Kathryn- funny you say that about dream about DH... I had one of those, just last week...my insecurities have really been getting the best of me and it finally came out in my dreams....haven’t told DH about it...he would say I was crazy for even thinking things...hate vivid dreams like that

My only issue with the bike, is space...but, if it folds up, I can put it away (somewhere) when not using...but, because it folds up, it’s also easy for me to ignore and throw things on to cover it up...I think I am going to try it, anyway..if I really don’t use it, I can always donate it....

Weather has been pretty nice, lately...a little warmer this week than last...but, still comfortable...not too bad for August

https://dawnleach.scentsy.us/party/12758875/Trexo for Zayden Fundraiser
  • Tilliesmommy1
    edited August 2020
    Options
    Hey Dawn, you will have to tell us when you use your bicycle......

My credit card is in quarantine otherwise I would take a look at your fundraiser.

Since nothing pleases Mrs Monster - I am ignoring her tonight.

I really is yucky outside so I wait to go out. Just checked online it is only 92 and will be in 60's for a low - windows open for a little while in the morning. Light winds are helping fight the fires as well. Whoo hooo!!!!

Wishing all a good night.
  • Kell2912
    Kell2912 Posts: 485 Member
    Options
    Hi guys i'm new but not new. Been around the block here a few times. Just got back on the wagon last week.
    @Tilliesmommy1 i hear you guys are having a really bad time with fires over there. We had a bad summer too here in Aus. i hope you all stay cool and safe. We are not looking forward to summer here again. In summer it's too hot to exercise most days. i hope ou guys are all going well on your journey
  • LanaCabana537
    Options
    r3i1u8tdozzu.jpeg
    *** August 20th ***

Good morning All~~ Good morning Kell in Australia ☀️

Sara - Keep your windows closed, and run your fans. That air quality must be awful. Big hugs.

Waving to all who stop by today......gotta run.....

Lana
  • Tilliesmommy1
    Options
    Good morning,

Nice and cool outside and now my place smells like smoke. Not a smart girl. Should have read the posts first. Asphalt work in area next 2 days. Seriously cannot win right now.

At least temps are not that hot.

Scale did tell me about all the chocolate I ate. No surprise there.

Have to get up even earlier tomorrow to move car so I am not towed. Cannot wait for this week to end.

Cranky girl is on her way to work. Wave to all who follow. Stay safe and sane out there.
  • brennerjlb
    brennerjlb Posts: 720 Member
    Options
    Good morning!
    Sara - ash on cars - wow! I cannot imagine! Has to be horrible for peoples lungs!
    Kell - welcome! Nice group here.
    Lana, Dawn, Kathryn, Runa and all others - Happy Thursday!
    Lynn