Serial Starters

Replies

• Tilliesmommy1
    Tilliesmommy1 Posts: 5,318 Member
    o4cjqbzcwci8.png

One of the nice things about working at the office after the ergo desk and chair is that I have no trouble getting my steps in today's total is 7k hence the cat dancing.
  • LanaCabana537
    LanaCabana537 Posts: 3,816 Member
    8cvkjglvll33.jpeg
    *** October 30th ***

Good morning all~~

Just getting us started. I have to go back and catch up with the posts from yesterday.

Lana

262.8 today
    179.0 goal
  • LanaCabana537

Lynn - Sorry I missed your post on Wednesday; I was on the move.....
    My high liver numbers were taken sometime this past summer, when I was doing a lot of self-medication with cocktails. Since then, I've gotten more of my act together, so I have been avoiding the drinking. I can't imagine what is causing your DH's results. Keep us posted.

Kathryn - How are you doing? Let us know! Thinking of you.

Dawn - Please "peep" if you stop by 💖

Waving to Sara and BordeauxBee and Tracy in Tennessee and Runa and Missy and anyone else who stops by later on 👋🏻

Lana
  • BordeauxBee
    BordeauxBee Posts: 69 Member
    Happy Friday, SS

May we get through today, stronger than we did yesterday.

- BordeauxBee🌹🐝🌻
  • Tilliesmommy1
    Good afternoon,

About ready to crash on the recliner. Have 6k in steps already.

Monster smelled too heavily of POT for me to not notice. Smell is yucky.

Disco lessons with CBOYS in the disco cabana lounge for their early bird special. Spin the wheel and change the dance music. We are bored and we dont care we will dance to anything.

Wave to all who follow. Stay sane
  • LanaCabana537

Sara - So Monster gets high at work, huh? Nice 🤨 Thank goodness it's Friday then.

That was a great time with the Cabana Boys 🌴

Lana
  • LanaCabana537
    *** SATURDAY October 31st ***

407dzmb7pcvn.jpeg

Good morning everyone!

Lana
  • Tilliesmommy1
    Good morning, just.

Grocery shopping this morning and then passed out for the rest of the morning. Walked 6700 steps yesterday and my legs kept twitching and I had to wait for it to stop so I could sleep.

Those starfish look pretty happy as witches.

Found some tri tip again at the store so sometime down the road - steak salads!! I will use balsamic vinegar and cut out some calories and salt.

Laundry going and thawed out some Asian noodle stir fry and ground beef for lunch.

Wave to all who follow. Stay safe and sane out there.
  • LanaCabana537

Hey Sara ~~
    you said "Walked 6700 steps yesterday and my legs kept twitching and I had to wait for it to stop so I could sleep."

You are suffering from either dehydration/body not able to absorb plentiful water, or not enough potassium being absorbed into your into your system, even though you are getting enough in your diet: Potassium is plentiful in foods, but sometimes our bodies cannot process it. 🤔

Lana
  • Tilliesmommy1
    Lana you have a point I dont drink as much water when I am at work.
  • LanaCabana537
    74wid3spdm3o.jpeg
    *** November 1st ***

Wow - it is November !

Lana
  • Tilliesmommy1
    Good morning,

Just got cold here so it feels more like October, but there it is. Halloween decorations come down today.

Cooking today broccoli quiche. Drank lots of water and I was dehydrated. I just forget to drink anything.

Pretty dull here which is fine, more drama I dont need.

Wave to all who follow. Stay safe and sane out there.
  • BordeauxBee
    BordeauxBee Posts: 69 Member
    Welcome November & Good Morning SS,

Hope everyone enjoyed their weekend.
    Personally I didn’t get in to much this weekend. I did see a loved one I haven’t seen in a long time. That was food for the soul, I tell ya.

Canceled my journal app for good old pen to paper. More therapeutic to me. I love to write.

Didn’t exercise much at all. A little walking. House cleaning always works up a sweat.

Stay safe friends
    -BordeauxBee 🌺🐝🌸🌻
  • melichalupa
    melichalupa Posts: 297 Member
    Wow.
    November.
    I am beginning once again and have found myself somewhat depressed starting again... AGAIN. It can be tiring. The end of the year is near and I find myself reflecting about my goals at the beginning of 2020, and where I am currently 🙄. I wish everyone the best of luck starting this month of wellness and welcome any friend requests for motivation, nudges, and all around positivity. Happy Autumn 🍂
  • LanaCabana537
    MONDAY
    *** November 2nd ***

Good morning ladies~~~

Jeez am I having a slow morning. I have no oomph.

Time for errands.

BBL

Lana
  • brennerjlb
    brennerjlb Posts: 720 Member
    Good morning!
    BordeauzBee - I too write in my journals yet. I feel like it is an accomplishment I think?
    Melichalupa - hello! Thanks for the wish of luck.
    Good afternoon - now...I started writing this and work got in the way!
    Hello Sara and Lana!
    Lynn
  • LanaCabana537

Hi Lynn, Bordeaux Bee, and Melichalupa~~

Sara - where are you? Cabana Boys are looking all over. Philippe asked if you were perhaps taken by the gendarmes....

Lana
  • Tilliesmommy1
    Good afternoon,

Lana - no such luck bring the cboys by!! Now I have to work at work, all my morning time to stop by is out the door so it is after work and sometimes after I pass out after work- like today.

I do get my 5k or more since I work at work (and scale would be kinder if I ate less chocolate). Today I will easily get 6k.

I should write in journals as I love to write but my hands after computer and knitting are iffy, still should think about it. Had to take out Purple baby blanket completely it was too wide and it looked like a scarf - brain dead again so I re started with a number I am used to and will see what happens.

Have a great evening.
  • LanaCabana537
    ypxd2lda23ny.jpeg
    *** November 3rd ***

Good morning all~~

Bright sunshine today in NC. Chilly!

I like shrimp, but I rarely eat it because I don't have it my repertoire. Today will be shrimp day. Maybe just make some with garlic and olive oil and........*blank*......over some linguini?....

Allergies are fierce today. Dang.

Lana

263.2 today
    4 million pounds, highest
    179.0 goal
  • brennerjlb
    brennerjlb Posts: 720 Member
    Good morning.
    Lana - I LOVE shrimp. Exactly how you are doing it - shrimp olive oil and lots of garlic and some salt. YUM. Enjoy! I don't eat it often either. Expensive.
    Sara - miss you in the AM. Seems tough out there for you :(
    Morning to all others...Almost afternoon here already!
    of course - VOTE and make today a great one. Will be lots of negativity out there from at least half the people around you today....hoping for a good foot forward tomorrow and beyond. I strive to make the day a better place for who I can control....try not to stress about the future.
    Lynn