Myfitnesspal

Message Boards Motivation and Support
You are currently viewing the message boards in:

Serial Starters

1702703704705706708»

Replies

• LanaCabana537LanaCabana537 Member Posts: 2,742 Member Member Posts: 2,742 Member

👋🏻 waving to Lynn and Tracy👋🏻

.....well I am definitely going to make these ham pickle rollups next month when my sister comes to visit!

Now I'm hungry .....
  • Tilliesmommy1Tilliesmommy1 Member Posts: 4,474 Member Member Posts: 4,474 Member
    Good evening,

Just checked the long term weather report - we only get a couple days of pleasant and then more heat. Seriously gross.

Monster is trying on a new personality - too sugary sweet to even be real. Stuff of my nightmares.

Not quite at 5k but the day is not over.

Wishing all a good night.
  • Twiley510Twiley510 Member Posts: 320 Member Member Posts: 320 Member
    👋🏻 waving to Lynn and Tracy👋🏻

.....well I am definitely going to make these ham pickle rollups next month when my sister comes to visit!

Now I'm hungry .....

Good morning, Lana,

A little tip--Lay your ham slices out on paper towels and dry them well before trying to spread the cream cheese. If you buy the really good deli ham (like sliced in front of you) instead of packaged ham (Great Value Brand Black Forest 2 lb pack is what I buy for the Lodge), you can probably skip this step because it is not as wet.

I cut my pickles in half lengthwise so the rolls are tighter for the Lodge. When I make them just for me, I use the good deli ham sliced a little thicker and use the pickle spears as they come out of the jar. If you get your ham sliced on #3 per the chart at the store, two of these rolls makes a meal.

Sorry if that is too much information.

Sunny and warm here today. Calm between the storms. Expecting 1-2 inches of rain for Mother's Day.

Tracy in Tennessee
  • LanaCabana537LanaCabana537 Member Posts: 2,742 Member Member Posts: 2,742 Member

Tracy - thank you for the details! 😘
  • Tilliesmommy1Tilliesmommy1 Member Posts: 4,474 Member Member Posts: 4,474 Member
    Good evening,

Best thing I did today was stick my head under the sink and wash my hair. So hot and disgusting and it is only May. I am having trouble watching rain online - rain envy?? I will confess to that.

Tracy love the attention - my Aunt used to love cream cheese with green olives and walnuts on crackers or bread. Nice to hear about new options.

Got my 5k in and hoping for a good nights sleep.

Wishing all a good night. Stay safe and sane out there.

7mtu56m9qwjc.jpeg
    *** May 6th ***

Good morning all~~

Sara - your Aunt's cream cheese and olives and walnuts sounds very yummy!

*tossing beach bag onto favorite lounge chair for later*

Lana
  • brennerjlbbrennerjlb Member Posts: 671 Member Member Posts: 671 Member
    Good morning!
    I do believe cream cheese with anything makes it yummy :wink:
    Sorry to hear how hot it is Sara, that is hard weather to take. In winter one can always cuddle up with blankets or wear warm clothing. It is so hard to stay cool in hot muggy weather.

CW 193.2
    HW 207
    GW 188

Lynn - you are right about cream cheese - tasty stuff 😋
    Good evening,

I am tired after 8 hours, welcome to 2 more next week. I enjoy the phone calls at work as they keep me awake. We shall see what we shall see.

We have a couple days break until more 90's next week so I am taking advantage and enjoying - got 500 more steps in than yesterday. Saw a seriously ugly ## on the scale and I hope not to see it again.

anxp0aureeh2.jpeg
    *** May 7th ***

Sara - I am hearing you on the scale numbers. A few days ago it was very very scary. Curses!

Well, we made it to Friday.

Does anyone have plans for the weekend?

Lana
  • gemwolf110gemwolf110 Member Posts: 159 Member Member Posts: 159 Member
    Happy Friday y’all ! So I survived so far since my second shot two weeks ago. But man I’m out of shape. Mowed the front lawn and got palpitations. I definitely need to work out more and eat better. I just don’t get it I could do Zumba before shots now I mow the yard and palpitations. I have a doctors appointment next month going to bring it up. Part of me is regretting getting those shots but who knows maybe it’s just a coincidence. I did get palpitations before but rarely. Seems like I have them once a week now. I think it’s over due to get back on track. I was going to cancel my gym membership because I’m running in a million directions but think I need it to get back into shape. I’m definitely not in my 20’s anymore mid 30s now.

~ Missy

Hey Missy - the palpitations - maybe you are dehydrated or low in potassium. I hope that your heart settles down soon. Oddly, my heart was acting up today, first time in a long time. I drank milk, drank water, ate a banana, and took one half of a potassium pill from long ago....

There is nothing appealing on Netflix or Prime Video tonight. I started a few things, but they were a bit too evil or creepy. I think I should look for Midsommer Murders. The older British stuff is more tame.

Lana
    Happy Friday!!!

Missy is great to see you post and if a Dr apt will give you a better understand or answer to heart palpitations, then it is good to go.

Coworker said we are either going tonight to Olive Garden or Sunday Brunch - being Mother's day I chose the lesser of two evils and we went tonight. I tried a couple of soups - hopefully kept the salt intake down and had my weekly sugar intake and had cheese cake. I could not eat like that every day.

Lana is Midsommer Murders on Youtube? I get it on Acorn TV but they are usually 90 minutes and after work it is just too long.