Serial Starters

Options

Replies

• brennerjlb
    brennerjlb Posts: 720 Member
    Options
    Good morning!
    Lana - I do not know if it is surgery or what next step is. I do have Dr. appt on Friday. So answers then hopefully. The internet says maybe just cortisone injections to keep swelling and pain down. That would be good!
    Sara - glad you had a 1/2 day and good news from Dr.
    AZrising - too late to tell you NO - No icecream for you :) I hope you found the distraction you needed. My temptation is not icecream, it is usually pretzels, chips and the like. And chocolate.
    Another warm day in WI, but then cold for a couple of days. crazy temperature swings.
    Have a great day! Waves to all!

CW 193.2
    HW 207
    GW 187
  • gemwolf110
    gemwolf110 Posts: 1,335 Member
    Options
    Hi all! Been watching a family of robins grow in a bush in front of my house and a baby garter snake deciding to make my garage door it’s home.

i3fbhkmdayo2.jpeg
    feq8pqv3jopw.jpeg

And made good, healthy lunches for the rest of the week

2o98qhb7q7qh.jpeg
  • gemwolf110
    Options
    brennerjlb wrote: »
    Good morning!
    Lana - I do not know if it is surgery or what next step is. I do have Dr. appt on Friday. So answers then hopefully. The internet says maybe just cortisone injections to keep swelling and pain down. That would be good!
    Sara - glad you had a 1/2 day and good news from Dr.
    AZrising - too late to tell you NO - No icecream for you :) I hope you found the distraction you needed. My temptation is not icecream, it is usually pretzels, chips and the like. And chocolate.
    Another warm day in WI, but then cold for a couple of days. crazy temperature swings.
    Have a great day! Waves to all!

CW 193.2
    HW 207
    GW 187

Hope you feel better soon and get some answers. Hopefully you won’t need surgery.
  • LanaCabana537
    LanaCabana537 Posts: 3,838 Member
    Options

Lynn - good to hear that you have that appointment on Friday--let us know!

Missy - that is amazing about both the snake and the baby robins. At first I couldn't find the babies in the photo. Then my brain realized what I was seeing--so cute!

See y'all tomorrow~~

Lana
  • Tilliesmommy1
    Tilliesmommy1 Posts: 5,329 Member
    Options
    Good evening,

Lana -thank you I kept seeing "snake" in bird photo - made me look again - duh moment. Extra points for you taking on The Project.

Boss was in overdrive - her trainer said she would be out all week. I wonder if trainer is doing this just to be a pain. Boss probably got all her steps in today as she was literally running all over the place.

Tomorrow is my day off and 3 errands tomorrow and laundry tonight will make my weekend quite lovely and now that I can see a 3 day weekend coming - whoopie!!

Lynn hope the Dr visit gives you some options.

Wishing all a good night. Stay safe and sane out there.

• Rh1aB1a
    Rh1aB1a Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    Annnnnd I'm back!

Also, 4lbs heavier :-1:
  • LanaCabana537
    Options
    m1kbsbydo5uu.jpeg
    *** May 26 ***

Good morning all~~

Rhiannon - I understand! Good to see you though. 😁

*tossing beach bag and binoculars onto favorite lounge chair for later*

Lana

forgot to weigh
  • gemwolf110
    Options
    Happy Wednesday!!!! Hope all is well with everyone. Work has me pulling my hair out and I didn’t bring any crunchy snacks. Which is a good thing lol
  • brennerjlb
    Options
    Hellow!
    Missy- crunchy snacks???lol so you can crunch really loud and irritate people. I am going to get some right now to do just that ! LOL
    Lana - binoculars? What are you watching?
    Rhiannon...sorry, but you are back, that is a good step.
    Sara - do you sometimes just sit back and watch that woman and thank the all mighty power that you are not her?
    Have a great rest of the day.
    ~Lynn
  • gemwolf110
    Options
    Hellow!
    Missy- crunchy snacks???lol so you can crunch really loud and irritate people. I am going to get some right now to do just that ! LOL
    Lana - binoculars? What are you watching?
    Rhiannon...sorry, but you are back, that is a good step.
    Sara - do you sometimes just sit back and watch that woman and thank the all mighty power that you are not her?
    Have a great rest of the day.
    ~Lynn

Yes and I will crunch very loudly lol.

It’s wine-o-clock tonight. Having a glass with dinner before this stuff goes bad.

804gftwpbjy7.jpeg
  • LanaCabana537
    Options
    7az6m7lrs7p2.jpeg
    *** May 27 ***

Jeez - it's almost June!

Missy - "before it goes bad" 🤣 enjoy!

Lynn - The binoculars.......I don't know.....maybe looking at the men down the beach from The Cabana Club....
    ....and making sure that Mario is nowhere to be seen 😜....

Lana

266.4 today
  • gemwolf110
    Options
    7az6m7lrs7p2.jpeg
    *** May 27 ***

Jeez - it's almost June!

Missy - "before it goes bad" 🤣 enjoy!

Lynn - The binoculars.......I don't know.....maybe looking at the men down the beach from The Cabana Club....
    ....and making sure that Mario is nowhere to be seen 😜....

Lana

266.4 today

Lol yeah it’s been in my fridge for just under a year whoops! I can’t believe it’s almost June as well!
  • gemwolf110
    edited May 2021
    Options
    cl1gt71x9fst.jpeg

Last Friday of May! Can’t believe it’s going to be June on Tuesday. Bronco can’t believe it either.

9ehk0fuvwrkk.jpeg
  • brennerjlb
    Options
    Good morning
    Love the pup pics. Beautiful! Also intrigued by the wine. Was it good?
    So bad news on the MRI front. I also have a torn miniscus. no idea how to spell that. I see the orthopedic dr. this pm. Sigh....I would expect this if I played basketball or something, but the most I do is walk and hike. A bit frustrating. But we will see what today brings.
    Have a great Friday!. Waves to all!
  • LanaCabana537
    Options

Missy - Thank you for getting us started today! Love, love, love the doggie photos! They must be SO cuddly with all of that flooof! Heavenly!

Lynn - good gracious! What news 😱 Did the bone spur tear the meniscus? (I know nothing about knees)
    Do let us know what doctor says. Sending hugs 🤗

Lana
  • gemwolf110
    Options
    Good morning
    Love the pup pics. Beautiful! Also intrigued by the wine. Was it good?
    So bad news on the MRI front. I also have a torn miniscus. no idea how to spell that. I see the orthopedic dr. this pm. Sigh....I would expect this if I played basketball or something, but the most I do is walk and hike. A bit frustrating. But we will see what today brings.
    Have a great Friday!. Waves to all!

The wine was delicious definitely a buy again. Oh man that stinks. Hopefully you heal quickly.
  • gemwolf110
    Options
    Missy - Thank you for getting us started today! Love, love, love the doggie photos! They must be SO cuddly with all of that flooof! Heavenly!

Lynn - good gracious! What news 😱 Did the bone spur tear the meniscus? (I know nothing about knees)
    Do let us know what doctor says. Sending hugs 🤗

Lana

They are very cuddly. The best pack to come home to after a long, stressful day at work.
  • Tilliesmommy1
    edited May 2021
    Options
    Good evening,

I was playing hooky and hiding under a rock - I allowed myself to get talked into working tomorrow morning as the new employee "cant work by herself in an empty department". I am calling the money - my even sooner next facial.

Poundage for me is connected to not taking my water pill, I now have a little box written into my calendar to remind me. Little steps will help,

Lynn?? Oww. I am hoping they are talking braces /scooters so you dont walk on it and not the s word. Keep us posted.

I am fortunate enough to get Monday off. I do not have many errands/chores to do this weekend. I also had two baby cup sizes of cookies and cream ice cream after work. Not complaining just stating. Lynn asked if I sit back and watch Monster - I steer clear of her bad karma as much as possible. She had to train 3 people today because our trainer was out for week on sick leave - again.

Mario got sent to Bolivia last year for bad behavior. Lana dont tell me you paid his plane ticket back.

Wishing all a good night.
  • Tilliesmommy1
    Options
    i9z11avawr6n.png
  • LanaCabana537
    Options
    440fdghupym9.jpeg
    *** May 29th ***

Happy Saturday 👋🏻

Sara - Here's to a decent Saturday at work if it's only you and the newbie.

As for Mario - actually I did not know he got hustled off to Bolivia. I certainly wouldn't pay for him to come back, but you never know if or when he might use his charms on some wealthy, deluded Bolivian woman, and she would leave it all to him in her will, and then manage to go early to her reward. 😳

Lana

266.2 today