Serial Starters

Replies

• Tilliesmommy1
    Tilliesmommy1 Posts: 5,325 Member
    Good evening,

Perception is interesting, what I thought late last night was a moving van- was a fire truck as there was a fire in the third floor kitchen. Luckily no people or pets were harmed.

Cold for CA, walls here are thin so we feel it.

Food is okay and scale is telling me. Salt from soup/lunch tomorrow, but that is a known factor.

Got 600 extra steps today which all adds up.

Wishing all a good night. Stay safe and sane out there.
  • LanaCabana537
    LanaCabana537 Posts: 3,835 Member
    rfr2hfypaxnx.jpeg
    *** December 20 ***

Waves to GBH....

Sara - nothing scarier than seeing fire trucks.
    Also, sad to hear that your walls are thin! Yikes!
    It is colder here than normal, and I'm feeling it. I will definitely be having some (salty) soup today.

We'll be having dreariness and no sun for roughly 4 days. That's not good for my mental health. Bleh.

*tossing beach bag and trashy novel onto favorite lounge chair next to Sara's* 🌴

Lana

265.0 today
  • Tilliesmommy1
    Good evening,

Pop Tarts for dinner. That is correct. Too cold/too tired so Pop Tarts it is.

Lana watch movies or TV that is in places sunny /summer etc. It helps a little.

I got angry at my computer - figured it out finally, but went around the house walking the anger off.

Yarn at doorstep can start first baby blanket it is the lighter color for which my eyes are grateful.

• LanaCabana537
    d7o0f1300myc.jpeg
    *** December 21 ***

Sara - yesterday I had cake and milk for lunch; I understand the Pop Tarts situation!

I have been trying to get used to the Apple weather on my phone - must do this because Apple is doing away with the excellent Dark Sky app. Well that Apple weather is forecasting gloom and doom for 4 days, and what do I wake up to but gloriously sunshine and blue skies. My mood this morning was great and there's a spring in my step....

I like your suggestion Sara about movies with sun and summer 👍🏻

Waves to all who stop by later on~~

Lana

267.0 today - I know why.....
  • Tilliesmommy1
    edited December 2022
    Good evening,

Will walk the rest of my 5k to keep warm. Came home and passed out. Can only drink so much coffee at work.

Boss lady on vacation until next Wednesday. What a wonderful Christmas present. Didnt have to buy me anything either!!!!

I am keeping a calendar of my steps this week and it started Monday -- 5600/5500/5500 with 5k being my official goal- hmmm. Walking in a large "circle" in your house adds up.

• LanaCabana537
    4y2ffqzzp3c2.jpeg
    *** December 22 ***

Hello all~~

Sara - that is indeed a great gift: boss out of office for a bunch of days!
    You are doing well with getting in your steps!

I am just bobbing along, like a cork on the water.... procrastinating on getting some holiday shopping done for peeps who I always exchange gifts with in January! The fact is that I just never know what to get them, so I put it off and put it off and end up sending stupid little things that they'll open and never use. It's the thought that counts, though.

The weather is truly ugly this morning - the skies as dark as dusk, but it's 8:30AM! Gah.

Stay warm out there!

*waving at Michel for a coffee refill*

Lana

267.0 today
  • Tilliesmommy1
    Good evening,

Passed out for 3 hours after work. It is Thursday. Our church has nativity outside starting tonight - slept right through it.

Half day tomorrow at work - company makes us take half day off for Christmas Eve - Catholic company. So I can come home and nap sooner. Works for me.

Someone I know posted what she pays for coffee. Hurt just to know it. I wouldnt buy it anyway but what a price hike. Makes me want to look for the things that are less expensive and make me happy.

• LanaCabana537
    i8vyjlw2kcz2.jpeg
    *** December 23 ***

Good morning ☀️

Sara - good for you on the half-day today!

Here in NC it will be warm enough to run errands before the truly cold temps blow in.....
    I plan to get a package of chicken thighs to cook and have for the next few days.

Oh no, as I'm typing this, I think my lights blinked on and off? High winds today. I fear losing power (heat), especially before such a cold dip.

Stay warm and safe out there~~

Lana
    265.8 today
  • Tilliesmommy1
    Good afternoon,

I am having dinner with my father/step mother on Saturday. A gentleman from work was going to come with me. Someone he knows passed away last night. Heavily edit my plans for tomorrow.

Lana stay as safe and as warm as you can the next couple of days.

I am going tonight to help with the nativity scene at church. Then deal with wet laundry and dirty dishes.

Oh the joys of keeping house.

• LanaCabana537
    jy68rndmvi8a.jpg
    *** December 24 ***

Wow, there is something about having a person pass away at this time of year. It makes a hard thing harder somehow.
    Sara - enjoy your time with father and step mother 🌸

I have no plans for today or tomorrow. Although I could use a few things from the store, it may be wiser to make do with what's in the house and avoid trying to find a parking spot at the stores. Yesterday I never got my chicken because of no parking spots.

Big hugs to all who stop by later on~~

Lana

267.4 today; donuts yesterday
  • Tilliesmommy1
    Christmas Eve,

Long day, hair cut/color, nails, lunch with father/step mother and step brother's eldest daughter. Back to hair salon for coffee. Came home with bagels from hair salon and bagel it is for dinner.

So far 3800 steps will make up the 5k soon.

Even at my old age. I look up at the ceiling and wish magic for the children waiting for Santa to come and listen for reindeer hoofs.

• Wyndyc2
    Wyndyc2 Posts: 2 Member
    Hi can anyone join or just WW members
  • gemwolf110
    gemwolf110 Posts: 1,334 Member
    For those that celebrate-

9xj8u93vnhwq.jpeg

Hope everyone has a wonderful day!
  • LanaCabana537
    🎄🎄🎄

Merry Christmas Missy!
    I bet that it is wonderful for you to be able to keep warm with all of your floofy fur babies cuddled around you! Enjoy the Day!

Sara - Thank you for the wonderful vision of listening for the reindeer! Have a Merry Day~

Wyndyc2 - Happy Holidays!
    Anyone can post on this ongoing thread. At the moment I don't think any of us are using WW.
    We are just doing our best from day to day 😁

*tossing beach bag onto favorite lounge chair for later* 🌴

Lana

264.2 today
  • Tilliesmommy1
    edited December 2022
    Good afternoon,

First Christmas I have spent in a Church in a very long time. Came home with cookies and mini muffins I will share with coworkers on Tuesday (those that could are in freezer).

Quiet day here. Movies are on tap.

Got my 5k yesterday so I have 2900 extra steps from last week. Tomorrow is grocery shopping and cooking/baking which gets steps in.

Today I will lay low. Merry Christmas and Happy Holiday everyone.
  • gemwolf110
    Good afternoon,

First Christmas I have spent in a Church in a very long time. Came home with cookies and mini muffins I will share with coworkers on Tuesday (those that could are in freezer).

Quiet day here. Movies are on tap.

Got my 5k yesterday so I have 2900 extra steps from last week. Tomorrow is grocery shopping and cooking/baking which gets steps in.

Today I will lay low. Merry Christmas and Happy Holiday everyone.

Same here I don’t think I’ve gone to church on Christmas morning for as long as I can remember.
  • LanaCabana537
    6k43ya5hvkaa.jpeg
    *** December 26 ***

Good morning all~~

I've got to get out there and go grocery shopping. I avoided the stores before Xmas, so the cupboards are bare!

I feel motivated to get back on track with my food program (formerly called a diet). My first goal is to shop/eat less processed/boxed/canned/prepared stuff and aim for the lean protein and lots of fresh vegetables and some fresh fruits.

Everyone have a good Monday!

Lana

264.8 today
  • gemwolf110
    6k43ya5hvkaa.jpeg
    *** December 26 ***

Good morning all~~

I've got to get out there and go grocery shopping. I avoided the stores before Xmas, so the cupboards are bare!

I feel motivated to get back on track with my food program (formerly called a diet). My first goal is to shop/eat less processed/boxed/canned/prepared stuff and aim for the lean protein and lots of fresh vegetables and some fresh fruits.

Everyone have a good Monday!

Lana

264.8 today

My goal too. I literally cleaned out my fridge, freezer and pantry…and it threw my back out last week but feels nice to get the expired junk out or donate what I won’t eat. Going through the clothes now.
  • LanaCabana537
    imxrztwr7aeh.jpeg
    *** December 27 ***

Good morning all~~

Missy - you are like a whirlwind with all of the cleaning! I bet you figured to do it before your classes start.....when do classes begin?

Sara - I hope that you have a good day today. The boss is still out, yes?

Well, the sun is beaming brightly down here today. I need get ready to run some errands. Maybe I'll walk this afternoon; it will be warmer then.

Lana

265.4 today
  • Tilliesmommy1
    Good evening,

Scale showed me a number I have not seen and it was not a happy one. Like Missy and Lana I am aiming after the holiday week to buckle down. I am keeping track of my steps and trying to get beyond my "low goal".

Boss comes back tomorrow. I brought all the goodies in for the temps today.