Can you believe im still over 200lbs?

13»

Replies

• shadowconn
    shadowconn Posts: 141 Member
    You look wonderful. Just keep at it. You will get there.
  • AsiasMommy
    AsiasMommy Posts: 64 Member
    You look awesome!!
  • dykask
    dykask Posts: 800 Member
    edited August 2016
    You have lost 50 pounds in less than two years! That is a really a solid weight loss. It might get a little slower, but it seems you are going to get to your 200 lbs the way you are going. Working out can easily add weight but you'll probably see the fat continue to shirk if that is the case.

Awesome job!
  • juliegilburd
    juliegilburd Posts: 145 Member
    You look amazing! I'm terrible at guessing weight but if I were asked to guess based on your after picture I would have estimated in the 170s. Is your scale broken?! lol. Just keep on working away and don't fret about the scale too much.
  • MoveitlikeManda
    MoveitlikeManda Posts: 846 Member
    Elaina291 wrote: »
    tiarajj08 wrote: »
    Wow you don't look it at all. How tall are you? And congrats on the weight loss. You look great!

Thank you! I am 5'7...I think lol maybe 5'8

Oh ok. That's a bit above average height. That's why you probably don't look it. I wish I could be taller. I look like a oompa loompa at 200 :(

this made me laugh, Im the same, I like to tell people im 5"4 (nice round number) Im actually 5"3.7 (not liking the oddness of that number lol).
    my friend who is 5"8 at the same weight as me was almost 3 dress sizes smaller.

im not fat, im just short and need stretching a bit lol

OP you look great hun, brilliant progress x
  • BusyRaeNOTBusty
    BusyRaeNOTBusty Posts: 7,166 Member
    Do you carry your scale around and show it to people? Or maybe write your weight down on a sticky note each morning and stick it to your head? How does anyone besides you know that you are still over 200?

As everyone said, you look great, you've made awesome progress. If you'd like to keep going, go for it. Progress WILL be slower the closer you get to your goals so try not to get too frustrated.
  • RachelElser
    RachelElser Posts: 427 Member
    daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaang, you look good! I don't look that good at 180! The number on the scale doesn't matter so much as your health. You're eating better, exercising more and taking more care of yourself overall. And 50 lbs is nothing to sneeze at! It's so much better to slowly lose the weight and make lifestyle changes then lose it all quick with some crazy diet, then gain it all back.
    Keep up the good work, you are an inspiration!
  • juanitagardner07
    juanitagardner07 Posts: 43 Member
    You look awesome!! Don't give up now you have come a long way!!!
  • Elaina291
    Elaina291 Posts: 87 Member
    edited August 2016
    mbaby86 wrote: »
    tiarajj08 wrote: »
    Wow you don't look it at all. How tall are you? And congrats on the weight loss. You look great!

Thank you! I am 5'7...I think lol maybe 5'8

Oh ok. That's a bit above average height. That's why you probably don't look it. I wish I could be taller. I look like a oompa loompa at 200 :(

this made me laugh, Im the same, I like to tell people im 5"4 (nice round number) Im actually 5"3.7 (not liking the oddness of that number lol).
    my friend who is 5"8 at the same weight as me was almost 3 dress sizes smaller.

im not fat, im just short and need stretching a bit lol

OP you look great hun, brilliant progress x

Yes lol all my tall friends think its better to be short but when it comes to fitting into certain clothes its not. Most (fashionable) clothing stores cater to average height or tall women especially the slender body type. I would have to lose another 50-60lbs before I could wear anything in Forever 21 or Pink that would fit just right. The plus size clothing is too big for me now :(. So I am like stuck in the middle.
  • Lastyearsgirl
    Lastyearsgirl Posts: 12 Member
    You look amazing! The scale doesn't always tell the whole story.
  • 12Sarah2015
    12Sarah2015 Posts: 1,117 Member
    Big change. There is still a ways to go so don't give up☀️
  • 12Sarah2015
    12Sarah2015 Posts: 1,117 Member
    dykask wrote: »
    You have lost 50 pounds in less than two years! That is a really a solid weight loss. It might get a little slower, but it seems you are going to get to your 200 lbs the way you are going. Working out can easily add weight but you'll probably see the fat continue to shirk if that is the case.

Awesome job!
    It may not be slower either. I'm 135 and still losing weight easily if I stick to low calories.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!