Calorie Counter

Message Boards Chit-Chat
You are currently viewing the message boards in:

What are you doing RIGHT NOW???

Replies

• ArmyVeteranM1A1CArmyVeteranM1A1C Member, Premium Posts: 1,045 Member Member, Premium Posts: 1,045 Member
    TarryTaffy wrote: »
    Waiting for it to snow !

Waiting with shovel or waiting with skates? :smile:
    @TarryTaffy
    Snow tube ! :)
  • lx1xlx1x Member Posts: 25,075 Member Member Posts: 25,075 Member
    Relaxing after replacing carburetor on the snow blower.. stupid ethanol law.
  • TarryTaffyTarryTaffy Member Posts: 885 Member Member Posts: 885 Member
    Waiting for it to snow !

@TarryTaffy

You're braver than I... I shun tube tops in the snow... unless I want to get through the Mass Pike toll booth for free.
    Note: At least for me, it doesn't work on women toll takers.

Have fun...

giphy.gif
  • ArmyVeteranM1A1CArmyVeteranM1A1C Member, Premium Posts: 1,045 Member Member, Premium Posts: 1,045 Member
    Waiting for it to snow !

@TarryTaffy

You're braver than I... I shun tube tops in the snow... unless I want to get through the Mass Pike toll booth for free.
    Note: At least for me, it doesn't work on women toll takers.

Have fun...

giphy.gif

Lmao ! :wink:

That dog must be a female cause aint no guy draggin' things through the snow like that :smile:
    That dog must be a female cause aint no guy draggin' things through the snow like that :smile:

Haha. I assumed his tube shot forward & the poor li'l dude couldn't stop the slide. Either way, looks like s/he had fun.
  • Reckoner68Reckoner68 Member Posts: 2,153 Member Member Posts: 2,153 Member
    Forensic Files and chill
  • slimgirljo15slimgirljo15 Member Posts: 239,094 Member Member Posts: 239,094 Member
    Reckoner68 wrote: »
    Forensic Files and chill

Perfect!!
  • mommabear4315mommabear4315 Member Posts: 3,391 Member Member Posts: 3,391 Member
    Trolling watch out
  • Tigg_erTigg_er Member Posts: 17,488 Member Member Posts: 17,488 Member
    Trolling watch out

Did you get a bite ? :)
    Body too tired to work. Brain too active to sleep. So I compromised & ate 1-lb of shrimp with Buffalo hot sauce.

Now that I'm back in bed, still tired, but not tired... how frustrating... I'd like to have that lone Guinness in the fridge, but walking 20-ft is so much effort that it might throw me into deep despair.

Ah, jeez... I'm getting up to put away everything sitting on the floor in the bathroom... or, maybe just fall asleep next to it all. I'll decide later.

I know how ya feel li'l bear... I know...

giphy.gif
  • honeybee__12honeybee__12 Member, Premium Posts: 11,900 Member Member, Premium Posts: 11,900 Member
    WTF!
    Crying over a tv commercial.........
    I never cry, this is disconcerting!
  • Reckoner68Reckoner68 Member Posts: 2,153 Member Member Posts: 2,153 Member
    WTF!

...but is it that Peloton ad
  • DovekatDovekat Member Posts: 263 Member Member Posts: 263 Member
    Cooking butternut squash and sweet potato soup while listening to Ear Biscuits podcast
  • MotorsheenMotorsheen Member Posts: 17,197 Member Member Posts: 17,197 Member
    Dovekat wrote: »
    Cooking butternut squash and sweet potato soup while listening to Ear Biscuits podcast

you need to settle down....
  • MelG7777MelG7777 Member Posts: 7,350 Member Member Posts: 7,350 Member
    Sitting in a form of hell. There are three little girls screaming. Not mine. I’d put a stop to that ish. It echos. I’m killing time. But losing my mind. Thank you McDonalds Play Place.
    3ymdbk6ltciv.jpeg
  • char2point0char2point0 Member Posts: 407 Member Member Posts: 407 Member
    MelG7777 wrote: »
    Sitting in a form of hell. There are three little girls screaming. Not mine. I’d put a stop to that ish. It echos. I’m killing time. But losing my mind. Thank you McDonalds Play Place.
    3ymdbk6ltciv.jpeg

Looks like our McDs play place!
  • mommabear4315mommabear4315 Member Posts: 3,391 Member Member Posts: 3,391 Member
    Tigg_er wrote: »
    Trolling watch out

Did you get a bite ? :)

Not to hard
    WTF!

The Budweiser puppy commercial had me in tears!
    Eating with my boss aka friend and eating a great veggie bowl.
  • MelG7777MelG7777 Member Posts: 7,350 Member Member Posts: 7,350 Member
    MelG7777 wrote: »
    3ymdbk6ltciv.jpeg

Looks like our McDs play place!

Yeah. Haven’t been here in ages! It’s all redone now. These girls are KILLING me. Tiny with massive mouths. Lol.