Replies

• lx1x
    lx1x Posts: 38,310 Member
    Options
    Squats and push ups.
  • LiftNRiot
    LiftNRiot Posts: 463 Member
    Options
    I finished one half. Will I or won't I ever get around to knitting the sister glove?

h65xizc39lt7.jpg

Pretty beechin glove homes
  • isalsayourface123
    isalsayourface123 Posts: 2,153 Member
    Options
    I finished one half. Will I or won't I ever get around to knitting the sister glove?

h65xizc39lt7.jpg

I love that! The colors and design...are those owls?
  • KosmosKitten
    KosmosKitten Posts: 10,476 Member
    Options

h65xizc39lt7.jpg

You are so talented, love them. I wish I could knit things like that. I can only do scarfs and Sox 🤣

Thank you.

Also, you can knit socks? I hate knitting socks. This is as close as I get to knitting them because I always knit ONE sock, lose interest and then forget what it was I was actually knitting when I find the project again in two years.
  • KosmosKitten
    KosmosKitten Posts: 10,476 Member
    Options

h65xizc39lt7.jpg

I love that! The colors and design...are those owls?

Yep, hoot hoot. :lol:
  • _Miss_chievous_
    _Miss_chievous_ Posts: 2,765 Member
    Options

h65xizc39lt7.jpg

You are so talented, love them. I wish I could knit things like that. I can only do scarfs and Sox 🤣

Thank you.

Also, you can knit socks? I hate knitting socks. This is as close as I get to knitting them because I always knit ONE sock, lose interest and then forget what it was I was actually knitting when I find the project again in two years.

I don't really like knitting them but I do sometimes. I mostly just do scarfs or dish clothes... the easy stuff 🤣
  • missy0936
    missy0936 Posts: 1,507 Member
    Options
    Cleaning up dinner and dishes
  • Mr_Healthy_Habits
    Mr_Healthy_Habits Posts: 12,588 Member
    Options
    Watching my big fat fabulous life...
    Don't judge me 🙈
  • AlexandraFindsHerself1971
    Options
    TarryTaffy wrote: »

To that end, at 9:30am, I just ate fried chicken with an IPA. Oh, yeah... I'm crazy like that... just crazy.

Beer was for breakfast in the middle ages. And if you combined that fried chicken with potatoes lyonnaise, a starter course of fresh sliced oranges or a grapefruit half, and a following course of hot pancakes and syrup, you'd have a good Victorian breakfast. (Of course, those were the days where even if you worked indoors there was no central heating....you'd burn that off staying warm.)

• Reckoner68
    Reckoner68 Posts: 2,139 Member
    Options
    Mentally flipping the table. Physically taking melatonin so I can just shut everything off for a while
  • AlexandraFindsHerself1971
    Options
    I have an eight month old black female cat who is kneading my forearm, purring like a diesel engine, and suckling on the fold of my sweater next to my armpit. (sigh) At least I can still type.
    When she gets done, I'll go up and have a hot bath and go to bed. Without the cat. She is named Nyx. Nyx was the Greek goddess of Night. Also appropriate is that Nyx is the daughter of Chaos. (sigh)
  • isalsayourface123
    isalsayourface123 Posts: 2,153 Member
    Options
    Reckoner68 wrote: »
    Mentally flipping the table. Physically taking melatonin so I can just shut everything off for a while

Mentally shutting off. Melatonin taken.
  • Womanvsweight
    Womanvsweight Posts: 258 Member
    Options
    Just started binge watching 9 seasons of suits curled up on my couch 🤷🏻‍♀️
  • Womanvsweight
    Womanvsweight Posts: 258 Member
    Options
    Joeyd727 wrote: »
    Listening to 30 seconds from Mars and trying to fall a sleep but it just won't happen

Luuurve 30 seconds from Mars 😜👍
  • lx1x
    lx1x Posts: 38,310 Member
    Options
    Getting ready to hit the hay.. 🥱😴
  • FrankK827
    FrankK827 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Listening to a podcast
  • mommabear4315
    mommabear4315 Posts: 3,424 Member
    Options
    Took my nightly meds and watching beat Bobby flay and catching up on mfp.
  • Reckoner68
    Reckoner68 Posts: 2,139 Member
    Options
    Waiiiiiitin for this melatonin to work it's magic. c'mon now