Calorie Counter

Message Boards Chit-Chat
You are currently viewing the message boards in:

What are you doing RIGHT NOW???

Replies

• MotorsheenMotorsheen Member Posts: 17,224 Member Member Posts: 17,224 Member
    Going to a CrossFit Christmas Party tonight.

.... I wonder what they'll be talking about.
  • Joeyd727Joeyd727 Member Posts: 905 Member Member Posts: 905 Member
    Playing dark souls 2.
  • lx1xlx1x Member Posts: 27,331 Member Member Posts: 27,331 Member
    Watching a dogs journey
  • TarryTaffyTarryTaffy Member Posts: 883 Member Member Posts: 883 Member
    Tried to get out of the house today with no success... I'm so bloody tired, I can barely function. Something is seriously wrong, physically. Too bad so many walk-in clinics are closed this entire week. Trying to find a movie to watch, with no success. I hate complainers... hate them... but, today, I'm amongst their ranks... I'm MF'n hating this day... really.
    edited December 2019
  • honeybee__12honeybee__12 Member, Premium Posts: 12,184 Member Member, Premium Posts: 12,184 Member
    TarryTaffy wrote: »
    Tried to get out of the house today with no success... I'm so bloody tired, I can barely function. Something is seriously wrong, physically. Too bad so many walk-in clinics are closed this entire week. Trying to find a movie to watch, with no success. I hate complainers... hate them... but, today, I'm amongst their ranks... I'm MF'n hating this day... really.

Maybe you’re worn out from moving.
    Sleep,,,,, hope you feel better soon!
  • IWillTakeBackMyLifeIWillTakeBackMyLife Member Posts: 155 Member Member Posts: 155 Member
    Forced myself to wake up early and get out of bed. Hung out with my friend all day having fun and now I'm finally relaxing in my room. Had a good day. My favorite part of the day was eating a slice of cantaloupe outside in the rain. Going to play some Mount and Blade, drink water and listen to some music.
  • RCPVRCPV Member Posts: 487 Member Member Posts: 487 Member
    Nothing absolutely nothing.

Same here. Well, unless you count drinking wine while doing nothing, absolutely nothing.
    Maybe you’re worn out from moving. Sleep,,,,, hope you feel better soon

TY kindly, HB. I'm worn out from being on the road for 2-yrs, yes. Didn't know I'd crash so hard. This should be the easy part... I feel as if breathing is an effort. I do need to sleep & perhaps stay offline 'til I'm better, so as to avoid continual complaining.

Merry Christmas.
  • slimgirljo15slimgirljo15 Member Posts: 242,386 Member Member Posts: 242,386 Member

TY kindly, HB. I'm worn out from being on the road for 2-yrs, yes. Didn't know I'd crash so hard. This should be the easy part... I feel as if breathing is an effort. I do need to sleep & perhaps stay offline 'til I'm better, so as to avoid continual complaining.

Merry Christmas.

I'm sorry you feel like this.. hopefully a good night sleep will help. 🤗

Merry Christmas.

TY kindly, Jo... I'll get to a dr asap. It could be walking pneumonia... now that I think of it, I did have hallucinations (auditory & visual) the few times I had it. It's honestly an effort to brush my teeth & takes hours to do so, so it's something other than just needing a rest. I continually fall asleep sitting up, twice in the closet while putting clothing away & once I woke up on the bathroom floor, surrounded by things I was placing underneath the sink... have no memory of feeling the need to lie down & I have no bruises or injuries, so doubt I fell.

I'm burnt out... but, should still be checked out.

TY Everyone for the kind words. I'll be fine. :smile:
  • slimgirljo15slimgirljo15 Member Posts: 242,386 Member Member Posts: 242,386 Member

Merry Christmas.

TY kindly, Jo... I'll get to a dr asap. It could be walking pneumonia... now that I think of it, I did have hallucinations (auditory & visual) the few times I had it. It's honestly an effort to brush my teeth & takes hours to do so, so it's something other than just needing a rest. I continually fall asleep sitting up, twice in the closet while putting clothing away & once I woke up on the bathroom floor, surrounded by things I was placing underneath the sink... have no memory of feeling the need to lie down & I have no bruises or injuries, so doubt I fell.

I'm burnt out... but, should still be checked out.

TY Everyone for the kind words. I'll be fine. :smile:

Yes, please see a Dr asap .. take care
  • AriesFLAriesFL Member Posts: 810 Member Member Posts: 810 Member
    Getting ready for bed like an old man
  • AriesFLAriesFL Member Posts: 810 Member Member Posts: 810 Member
    I hope you feel better Taffy. I would go see a doctor.
  • Mr_Healthy_HabitsMr_Healthy_Habits Member Posts: 10,619 Member Member Posts: 10,619 Member
    ghudson92 wrote: »
    Now I'm trying to explain to my son, the role of Queen Elizabeth I, in the defeat of the Spanish armada... Quite an inspiring story!

🤓

I kinda want to spend the day with you guys 🤓

Great! You could probably teach me a thing or two about British monarchs I'm sure...

We actually just finished watching Joker and he loved it (I know, father of the year right?) 😂...

I get up at 5a so breakfast pizza will be quite early 😌
  • Vikka_VVikka_V Member Posts: 8,878 Member Member Posts: 8,878 Member

Merry Christmas.

I'll miss you if you stay away...I love your "joie de vivre"

but I get it - take care of you, hope you feel more 'normal' soon and I wish you good health.
    :heart:
  • Reckoner68Reckoner68 Member Posts: 2,139 Member Member Posts: 2,139 Member
    Bored, the kinda restless-bored that has me feelin like my brain is gonna grow legs and crawl outta my skull
  • Tigg_erTigg_er Member Posts: 17,657 Member Member Posts: 17,657 Member
    IslandGal3 wrote: »
    Watching the news

I bet that was a frightful Experience :D
  • Vikka_VVikka_V Member Posts: 8,878 Member Member Posts: 8,878 Member
    Reckoner68 wrote: »
    Bored, the kinda restless-bored that has me feelin like my brain is gonna grow legs and crawl outta my skull

*kitten*! I wish my brain would take a hike
    ...leave me in peace
  • honeybee__12honeybee__12 Member, Premium Posts: 12,184 Member Member, Premium Posts: 12,184 Member
    Reckoner68 wrote: »

I couldn’t decide what emotion to put to this so I clicked insightful.

I know this kind of boredom.
    This is a really good description of the feeling.

• Tigg_erTigg_er Member Posts: 17,657 Member Member Posts: 17,657 Member
    Tigg_er wrote: »
    Watching the news

I bet that was a frightful Experience :D

I just wanted the weather report. 😁

Sure,,,,,,,,,,,,, :p

How are you ? :)