You are currently viewing the message boards in:

What are you doing RIGHT NOW???

Replies

• lx1xlx1x Member Posts: 33,767 Member Member Posts: 33,767 Member
    lx1x wrote: »
    Watching the joker..

Watched this last night. Intense.

Just started... He's pretty good actor .👍
  • slimgirljo15slimgirljo15 Member, Premium Posts: 258,698 Member Member, Premium Posts: 258,698 Member
    Just finished lunch.. I'm stuffed
  • Mr_Healthy_HabitsMr_Healthy_Habits Member Posts: 12,187 Member Member Posts: 12,187 Member
    Contemplating allowing myself to play a "scary" game over some wine. Next couple of weeks look mighty busy for me.

Ouji board?

Save me any? 😝
  • AriesFLAriesFL Member Posts: 810 Member Member Posts: 810 Member
    Feeling sick, hoping this isn’t the start of a flare up and was something I ate last night. This is first time since I tracked calories that I didn’t reach my daily goal. I haven’t had an appetite.
  • slimgirljo15slimgirljo15 Member, Premium Posts: 258,698 Member Member, Premium Posts: 258,698 Member

Save me any? 😝

Chicken, chicken and chicken 😂
  • KosmosKittenKosmosKitten Member Posts: 9,805 Member Member Posts: 9,805 Member
    Contemplating allowing myself to play a "scary" game over some wine. Next couple of weeks look mighty busy for me.

Ouji board?

:lol:

I said scary, not demonic hell dimension portal. :lol:
  • Mr_Healthy_HabitsMr_Healthy_Habits Member Posts: 12,187 Member Member Posts: 12,187 Member

Ouji board?

:lol:

I said scary, not demonic hell dimension portal. :lol:

What about friendly ghost?

I use to love watching scary movies, but my uncle once told me that when you play games like Ouji and watch movies like that... You invite it into your home 😬

It freaked me out lol...
  • Reckoner68Reckoner68 Member Posts: 2,139 Member Member Posts: 2,139 Member
    Halfway-watching Sharktopus vs Whalewolf and trying not to think about all the things I didn't get done this weekend that I really needed to accomplish
  • honeybee__12honeybee__12 Member, Premium Posts: 15,688 Member Member, Premium Posts: 15,688 Member
    watching Bob’s Burgers
    Watching the joker..

Watched this last night. Intense.

Just finished... Yeah was intense...different take on the joker. No wonder he won the globe award on his roll. It fits him perfectly.
  • eatpolerepeateatpolerepeat Member Posts: 23,538 Member Member Posts: 23,538 Member
    Cleaning up before getting ready for work
  • TarryTaffyTarryTaffy Member Posts: 883 Member Member Posts: 883 Member
    Used my electric oven for the 1st time in my new apt last night... I'm used to gas ovens... & made cherry nut bread. Gosh dang, it's horrendous... undercooked. So, I'm carefully sifting through it for the cooked bits & decided to eat 2 egg yolks with it (I don't eat egg whites cuz they taste awful to me), so I can call it a breakfast.

Off to Costco, 40-min away, at 10am, then a day of sending out CVs.

It's nice to be back on schedule. Have a wonderful week, All!
    Listening to a really interesting muscle for Life podcast with Mark Rippetoe on workout programming
    edited January 2020
  • MelG7777MelG7777 Member Posts: 10,027 Member Member Posts: 10,027 Member
    MelG7777 wrote: »
    Having my hair cut 💇🏻‍♀️

Is it as long as your profile pic right now? Are you going to show an “after”?😊

It was more like a trim and style cut in.. Just below waist length now 👍

So still like your profile pic? Is it wrong of me to want to feel your hair? Yes, it’s creepy. I’m okay with it. Gorgeous!😍
  • KlassikROKKENKlassikROKKEN Member Posts: 11 Member Member Posts: 11 Member
    Discussing sports while jamming some rock n roll when I should be working.
  • mommabear4315mommabear4315 Member Posts: 3,424 Member Member Posts: 3,424 Member
    Listening to tony Robbins podcast and picking up my meds.
    edited January 2020