Calorie Counter

Message Boards Chit-Chat
You are currently viewing the message boards in:

What are you doing RIGHT NOW???

Replies

• DecadeDuchessDecadeDuchess Member Posts: 318 Member Member Posts: 318 Member
    Impatiently waiting for my dishwasher to finish drying, my dishes.
  • USAFProudUSAFProud Member Posts: 1,293 Member Member Posts: 1,293 Member
    Putting my GearFit 2 back together hoping it will still work
  • CaliValleyGirlCaliValleyGirl Member Posts: 744 Member Member Posts: 744 Member
    Rubbing a piece of my aloe plant on my forehead thanks to abrasion burns
  • dallsop417dallsop417 Member Posts: 1,031 Member Member Posts: 1,031 Member
    Not asking how you got those abrasion burns lol
  • CaliValleyGirlCaliValleyGirl Member Posts: 744 Member Member Posts: 744 Member
    dallsop417 wrote: »
    Not asking how you got those abrasion burns lol

Oh that's not important......
  • jjpptt2jjpptt2 Member Posts: 4,910 Member Member Posts: 4,910 Member
    Looking for motivation.
  • IslandGal3IslandGal3 Member Posts: 2,500 Member Member Posts: 2,500 Member
    Waiting for my flight home.
  • Mr_Healthy_HabitsMr_Healthy_Habits Member Posts: 10,644 Member Member Posts: 10,644 Member

I remember once my father got really bad chemical burns on his face... The doctor gave him pain meds and creams and said he would be permanently scared...

My grandmother took him to her house for a while and put aloe Vera on his face for several days, not a cream but the raw plant she had growing in her backyard...

You can't even tell it ever happened...
  • jeepmanromerojeepmanromero Member Posts: 111 Member Member Posts: 111 Member
    Waiting for the payment system to fail, damn computers.
    My taxes, hate doing my taxes. Makes me wonder where the hell all my money went.

I remember once my father got really bad chemical burns on his face... The doctor gave him pain meds and creams and said he would be permanently scared...

My grandmother took him to her house for a while and put aloe Vera on his face for several days, not a cream but the raw plant she had growing in her backyard...

You can't even tell it ever happened...

Well that's good! And I was keeping it
    the fridge to stay cool. Most healed without issues, but I have 2 red sideburn patches I'll be nursing lol
    Omw to shop for today’s dinner. Not sure yet what it will be so thinking on the way.
  • emeraldeyes2020emeraldeyes2020 Member Posts: 234 Member Member Posts: 234 Member
    Watching fear the walking dead
  • USAFProudUSAFProud Member Posts: 1,293 Member Member Posts: 1,293 Member
    Doing a quick craft project
  • KosmosKittenKosmosKitten Member Posts: 7,670 Member Member Posts: 7,670 Member
    Eating pancakes again. Don't judge, it's the only thing I'm hungry for and I have to eat 🤣8c7zwvctm84c.jpg

Who is going to judge you for eating the best bread product ever invented?? Pancakes are awesome.
    edited January 22
    Logging my calories for yesterday
  • jeepmanromerojeepmanromero Member Posts: 111 Member Member Posts: 111 Member
    420 after my workout.
  • IAMGREATBEARDIAMGREATBEARD Member Posts: 126 Member Member Posts: 126 Member
  • OpheliaCooterOpheliaCooter Member Posts: 311 Member Member Posts: 311 Member
    Nice. Nobody is here to open the store and ppl are just sitting in their cars. I wonder if the ppl here at 4 are still waiting?? 🤔🤔🤔 this is people's time and money and a hell of a lot of correcting people's tardiness.