Calorie Counter

Message Boards Chit-Chat
You are currently viewing the message boards in:

What are you doing RIGHT NOW???

Replies

• KosmosKittenKosmosKitten Member Posts: 7,639 Member Member Posts: 7,639 Member
    Eating pancakes again. Don't judge, it's the only thing I'm hungry for and I have to eat 🤣8c7zwvctm84c.jpg

Who is going to judge you for eating the best bread product ever invented?? Pancakes are awesome.
    edited January 22
  • dallsop417dallsop417 Member Posts: 1,031 Member Member Posts: 1,031 Member
    Logging my calories for yesterday
  • jeepmanromerojeepmanromero Member Posts: 111 Member Member Posts: 111 Member
    420 after my workout.
  • IAMGREATBEARDIAMGREATBEARD Member Posts: 126 Member Member Posts: 126 Member
  • OpheliaCooterOpheliaCooter Member Posts: 311 Member Member Posts: 311 Member
    Nice. Nobody is here to open the store and ppl are just sitting in their cars. I wonder if the ppl here at 4 are still waiting?? 🤔🤔🤔 this is people's time and money and a hell of a lot of correcting people's tardiness.
  • slimgirljo15slimgirljo15 Member Posts: 238,453 Member Member Posts: 238,453 Member
    Going to bed, night 😴
  • lx1xlx1x Member Posts: 24,537 Member Member Posts: 24,537 Member
    🏋️‍♀️and watching 47 ronin
  • r3d_butt3rfly_r3d_butt3rfly_ Member Posts: 2,321 Member Member Posts: 2,321 Member
    Sitting in my girls room. Surrounded by toys everywhere. I'm about to deep clean and I'm afraid of what I'll find 🤣
  • jeepmanromerojeepmanromero Member Posts: 111 Member Member Posts: 111 Member
    Upgrades for windows servers, such fun shouldn't be allowed. 🤥
  • liftorgohomeliftorgohome Member Posts: 25,354 Member Member Posts: 25,354 Member
    Trying to figure out why I can't profile pics here when I did this morning?
  • happimess01happimess01 Member Posts: 4,375 Member Member Posts: 4,375 Member
    Waiting for my client to finish up dialysis so I can take him out to lunch.

so it's ok to ask out my nurse? My whole life has been a lie
  • _Miss_chievous__Miss_chievous_ Member Posts: 2,795 Member Member Posts: 2,795 Member
    Drinking lemon water with honey to help with my sore throat. Anyone have more home remedies as I can't take anything else?
  • Joeyd727Joeyd727 Member Posts: 886 Member Member Posts: 886 Member
    I'm trying to get out of the elevator that I'm currently stuck in... Ironically I'm the elevator repair man 😫😫😫😫😫😫😫😫😫😫😫

x7soq87i0mlp.gif
  • slimgirljo15slimgirljo15 Member Posts: 238,453 Member Member Posts: 238,453 Member
    Joeyd727 wrote: »
    I'm trying to get out of the elevator that I'm currently stuck in... Ironically I'm the elevator repair man 😫😫😫😫😫😫😫😫😫😫😫

x7soq87i0mlp.gif

:laugh: oh the irony
  • tinkerhellraisertinkerhellraiser Member Posts: 5,569 Member Member Posts: 5,569 Member
    Drinking lemon water with honey to help with my sore throat. Anyone have more home remedies as I can't take anything else?

try gargling with warm salt water? or steamy shower
  • _Miss_chievous__Miss_chievous_ Member Posts: 2,795 Member Member Posts: 2,795 Member

try gargling with warm salt water? or steamy shower

Took 3 showers today 🤣 will try salt water 😘
  • RyotaFujikawaRyotaFujikawa Member Posts: 408 Member Member Posts: 408 Member
    Procrastinating and yet working at the same time... multitasking.
  • TarryTaffyTarryTaffy Member Posts: 885 Member Member Posts: 885 Member
    Joeyd727 wrote: »

x7soq87i0mlp.gif

We're in the same time zone... it's 3-hrs later... are you out or should we call the elevator rescue repair man? Either way, don't let it get you down... the night can only go up from here.

Yuk, yuk, yuk... I'll see myself out. :(

But, seriously... hope all is well.