• slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    Options
    Relaxing..
  • WorkMyGoals
    WorkMyGoals Posts: 622 Member
    Options
    Waiting for my FREE Total Gym to be dropped off

Iā€™m sooooo NOT patient BUT I am EXTREMELY GRATEFUL!! šŸ˜†šŸ‹šŸ¼ā€ā™€ļø
  • mommabear4315
    mommabear4315 Posts: 3,424 Member
    Options
    Watching the outsider.
  • lx1x
    lx1x Posts: 38,310 Member
    Options
    In bed trying to fall asleep
  • slimgirljo15
    Options
    lx1x wrote: Ā»

Put your phone down then..
  • lx1x
    lx1x Posts: 38,310 Member
    Options

Make me. šŸ˜
  • slimgirljo15
    Options

Make me. šŸ˜

*On my way* šŸ˜
  • mommabear4315
    mommabear4315 Posts: 3,424 Member
    Options
    Toodles
  • slimgirljo15
    Options
    Sipping coffee. Watching it rain. Again.

Enjoy šŸ™‚ hope the sun comes out
  • _Kashmir_314
    _Kashmir_314 Posts: 707 Member
    Options
    Sipping coffee. Watching it rain. Again.

Boo! Cuddle up with a good book. ā™„ļø
  • slimgirljo15
    Options
    *yawn* off to bed šŸ›ŒšŸ’¤šŸ˜“
  • Mr_Healthy_Habits
    Mr_Healthy_Habits Posts: 12,588 Member
    Options
    The universe: There's an accident on the freeway and you're going to be 10 to 15 minutes late to the gym on an already tight schedule good luck getting your workout

Me: Changes things up on the Fly and puts in the most epic chest day ever
  • TwitchyMacGee
    TwitchyMacGee Posts: 3,120 Member
    Options
    Iā€™m leaving for the library in 15 minutes. What book(s) should I look for and why?
  • TwitchyMacGee
    Options
    Stressing out over my daughter (12)... she's being harassed at school and we've been working to address the situation. For the longest time, she didn't want to name the kids who've been bothering her because she doesn't want to be a snitch, or make things worse, or be a "baby"... It's caused her to struggle with anxiety and depression and she was referred to a therapist because she was entertaining thoughts of self harm.

She finally named two of the kids, and I took that to the principal and he dealt with it - not sure how - and those kids have been ignoring her... but this past week a third kid has really upped his game.

Yesterday, when his teasing of her didn't get the response he wanted, he told her to "just kill herself already". She was so broken last night, and angry, and it kills my heart. I've already reached out to the school, but, seriously... words DO hurt. So many people say she has to grow a thicker skin... but do we really want more hard assh0les out there? Or maybe, just maybe, we should tell the assh0les to be a bit more empathetic for once?

Sigh.

Iā€™m sorry. šŸ’”

And yeah. Telling someone to be less sensitive is blaming the victim
  • KickassAmazon76
    KickassAmazon76 Posts: 4,552 Member
    Options
    Stressing out over my daughter (12)... she's being harassed at school and we've been working to address the situation. For the longest time, she didn't want to name the kids who've been bothering her because she doesn't want to be a snitch, or make things worse, or be a "baby"... It's caused her to struggle with anxiety and depression and she was referred to a therapist because she was entertaining thoughts of self harm.

She finally named two of the kids, and I took that to the principal and he dealt with it - not sure how - and those kids have been ignoring her... but this past week a third kid has really upped his game.

Yesterday, when his teasing of her didn't get the response he wanted, he told her to "just kill herself already". She was so broken last night, and angry, and it kills my heart. I've already reached out to the school, but, seriously... words DO hurt. So many people say she has to grow a thicker skin... but do we really want more hard assh0les out there? Or maybe, just maybe, we should tell the assh0les to be a bit more empathetic for once?

Sigh.

No kid should ever feel this much pain.
    Parents need to stop raising *kitten*, heartless kids. It all starts at home. I'm really sorry you're going through this and as a mom who has been in a similar situation, keep being that rock for your child. Hopefully something is done soon (hugs)

It's so hard to see them hurting and not know how to intervene. She's such an amazing kid, so funny and quirky and bright. She's incredibly empathetic and feels everything so deeply.

Last night we worked up my heavy bag, to help her deal with the violence of her emotions... And then we painted workout words on my basement wall. It helped her last night, but doesn't help her when she has to walk back into the building the next day.
  • TwitchyMacGee
    Options
    smok8ogd88an.jpeg