What are you doing RIGHT NOW???

Replies

• TarryTaffyTwo
    TarryTaffyTwo Posts: 448 Member
    cdubks88 wrote: »
    Getting hungry

come here you - i'm making haddock, tartar sauce, baked potatoes and roast veggies. ;)

Tried Haddock for the first time in Boston. It was great!

Do you remember where? I'm from Boston, but left 10-yrs ago. Just curious if the old ones I know are still around.

@TarryTaffyTwo

We stayed around Dorchester and there was a diner there. It was a really cool little spot. Great food. We ate there three times on the trip.

hteai00fn94m.jpg

Thx. Oh, of course. It's well known & great food. Didn't know there was 1 in Dot, cuz I used to live near there, in South Boston. I'd been to the one on the North Shore... Natick or Framingham. GREAT homecooked food.

That's probably the one you're talking about. It's closer to South Boston. We were closer to it than Dorcester....

Jeez, it's amazing how much I've forgotten... been gone for 10-yrs, but I bloody grew up there. :blush: Just looked it up... it's on Mass Ave. That's in the S. End (S. Bay area) aka Dorchester, which isn't S. Boston (Southie), but it is the border of Dot/Southie/Roxbury. How's that for confusing... but yes, all the borders are close.

That area was very rough when I was younger, so we didn't go often. It's since been gentrified. Lots of changes.

I do recall they had good meatloaf & roast beef dinners. Would you go back again? Or, do you prefer to try different places whenever you visit the same town?
  • TarryTaffyTwo
    TarryTaffyTwo Posts: 448 Member
    IslandGal3 wrote: »
    Listening to the rain. Brings a bit of peace during the chaos. Stay well everyone.

Lately, I've been listening to YTube vids, 8-10 hrs long, with sounds of rain, thunder, ocean, etc. They do feel peaceful. Have a good weekend.
  • lx1x
    lx1x Posts: 38,308 Member
    Couch and sipping coffee
  • cdubks88
    cdubks88 Posts: 3,573 Member
    Getting hungry

come here you - i'm making haddock, tartar sauce, baked potatoes and roast veggies. ;)

Tried Haddock for the first time in Boston. It was great!

Do you remember where? I'm from Boston, but left 10-yrs ago. Just curious if the old ones I know are still around.

@TarryTaffyTwo

We stayed around Dorchester and there was a diner there. It was a really cool little spot. Great food. We ate there three times on the trip.

hteai00fn94m.jpg

Thx. Oh, of course. It's well known & great food. Didn't know there was 1 in Dot, cuz I used to live near there, in South Boston. I'd been to the one on the North Shore... Natick or Framingham. GREAT homecooked food.

That's probably the one you're talking about. It's closer to South Boston. We were closer to it than Dorcester....

Jeez, it's amazing how much I've forgotten... been gone for 10-yrs, but I bloody grew up there. :blush: Just looked it up... it's on Mass Ave. That's in the S. End (S. Bay area) aka Dorchester, which isn't S. Boston (Southie), but it is the border of Dot/Southie/Roxbury. How's that for confusing... but yes, all the borders are close.

That area was very rough when I was younger, so we didn't go often. It's since been gentrified. Lots of changes.

I do recall they had good meatloaf & roast beef dinners. Would you go back again? Or, do you prefer to try different places whenever you visit the same town?

Yeah, the neighborhood thing there was pretty crazy. Everything crossing over this way and then you're in Dorchester....we stayed literally 5 minutes from that place, so it was very convenient.

I'd absolutely go back again to eat there if we are ever in the area. We had breakfast once and dinner twice. Different meals every time. Food and the service was fantastic. 😁😊
  • Mr_Healthy_Habits
    Mr_Healthy_Habits Posts: 12,588 Member
    6ssqom1yz8ep.jpg

Cool!

Part of our family games last night...

94zoz19dkaid.jpg
  • _Miss_chievous_
    _Miss_chievous_ Posts: 2,765 Member
    6ssqom1yz8ep.jpg

Cool!

94zoz19dkaid.jpg

I love games and board games so much , we've been playing alot in the last week. It's nice to really disconnect a little and spend quality time together. Also... I LOVE your cards 😍❤
  • Mr_Healthy_Habits
    6ssqom1yz8ep.jpg

Cool!

94zoz19dkaid.jpg

I love games and board games so much , we've been playing alot in the last week. It's nice to really disconnect a little and spend quality time together. Also... I LOVE your cards 😍❤

Aren't they sick af...

It's crazy hard with new waxed cards but I've completed 3 levels before... With an unwaxed deck, I've completed I think 7 levels once...
  • honeybee__12
    honeybee__12 Posts: 15,688 Member
    7i5q5a946z4u.jpeg
  • Reckoner69_lmao
    Reckoner69_lmao Posts: 1,000 Member
    6ssqom1yz8ep.jpg

Omg I wanna knock that over so bad

I think I’ve been “distancing” too long
  • mommabear4315
    mommabear4315 Posts: 3,424 Member
    Watching movies, drinking mimosas & enjoying time with the family without needing to go out for anything. It’s actually a huge change from my fast pace life.
  • Tigg_er
    Tigg_er Posts: 22,001 Member
    7i5q5a946z4u.jpeg

Are you going fishing :)
  • Tigg_er
    Watching movies, drinking mimosas & enjoying time with the family without needing to go out for anything. It’s actually a huge change from my fast pace life.

Its nice to just lay back every once an a while
  • mommabear4315
    Tigg_er wrote: »

It feels weird. Like I need to be doing something.
  • Tigg_er

Lol you are doing something ,, your relaxing and enjoying life a little bit :)
  • mommabear4315

Lol you are doing something ,, your relaxing and enjoying life a little bit :)

You’re absolutely right. At least I’m not getting into trouble ...yet. Lmao
  • Tigg_er
    Getting into troubles , not bad ,, getting caught is :D
  • _Miss_chievous_
    _Miss_chievous_ Posts: 2,765 Member
    6ssqom1yz8ep.jpg

Omg I wanna knock that over so bad

I think I’ve been “distancing” too long

🤣 how dare you 🙅‍♀️
  • Mr_Healthy_Habits
    So I just got back from a walk with the fam...

It's quite as a mouse out and the park is empty...

We listened to an audiobook I got years ago, the Seal Survival Guide...

In it there is a chapter on how to survive a pandemic... It's pretty grim honestly, but so far everything he had said has pretty much come true...

The second half was what would happen if things got worse, like how much food you need not to starve and all...

Anyhow... It's a great read and if you don't know how to spend your audible points atm... It's a great read