Calorie Counter

Message Boards Chit-Chat
You are currently viewing the message boards in:

What are you doing RIGHT NOW???

Replies

• tams_89tams_89 Member Posts: 1,642 Member Member Posts: 1,642 Member
  • Reckoner69_lmaoReckoner69_lmao Member Posts: 264 Member Member Posts: 264 Member
    About to dedicate the next hour or two to forcing some words out because WHAT ELSE AM I DOING
  • TwitchyMacGeeTwitchyMacGee Member Posts: 3,238 Member Member Posts: 3,238 Member
    I showered & now I’m working up the energy to put on clean pajamas
  • r3d_butt3rfly_r3d_butt3rfly_ Member Posts: 2,321 Member Member Posts: 2,321 Member
    Watching Toy Story 3 with my son and waiting for my coffee to finish brewing.
  • PlentyofProtein00PlentyofProtein00 Member Posts: 935 Member Member Posts: 935 Member
    4 miles and now cooling off
  • that_night_in_paristhat_night_in_paris Member Posts: 433 Member Member Posts: 433 Member
    Gonna go to whole foods and buy wheatgrass powder. I'm leveling up.

Also gonna snag a few of their muffins too lol
  • 777Gemma888777Gemma888 Member Posts: 9,519 Member Member Posts: 9,519 Member
    Enjoying my ginger lemon tea, whilst watching our neighbours (children) busily working on their chalk art which will be judged by the HOA this afternoon.

*Prize for parent: TP pack lol
    Prize for child artist (s): Gift card.

ut02mlr5ekx6.png
  • _Miss_chievous__Miss_chievous_ Member Posts: 2,795 Member Member Posts: 2,795 Member
  • _Miss_chievous__Miss_chievous_ Member Posts: 2,795 Member Member Posts: 2,795 Member
    Enjoying my ginger lemon tea, whilst watching our neighbours (children) busily working on their chalk art which will be judged by the HOA this afternoon.

*Prize for parent: TP pack lol
    Prize for child artist (s): Gift card.

ut02mlr5ekx6.png

What a great idea. I need to lock my kids outside a little so I can have a break. That looks like a nice project 🤣
  • r3d_butt3rfly_r3d_butt3rfly_ Member Posts: 2,321 Member Member Posts: 2,321 Member
    Enjoying some time alone and contemplating a nap.
  • iMagoiMago Member Posts: 6,331 Member Member Posts: 6,331 Member
    waiting in line at the grocery store
  • PlentyofProtein00PlentyofProtein00 Member Posts: 935 Member Member Posts: 935 Member
    iMago wrote: »

Theres a line at 7am?

Theres a line at 7am?

they limited it to 100 people in the store at a time yesterday. so if you don't get there early enough there's a chance you won't get in at all cause of the reduced hours. i think everybody else had the same idea as me. im 2nd in line but i got here before 6. the line is already around the building now.
  • TwitchyMacGeeTwitchyMacGee Member Posts: 3,238 Member Member Posts: 3,238 Member

Theres a line at 7am?

they limited it to 100 people in the store at a time yesterday. so if you don't get there early enough there's a chance you won't get in at all cause of the reduced hours. i think everybody else had the same idea as me. im 2nd in line but i got here before 6. the line is already around the building now.

Does it look a little like this?
    kvh0nnji4x9x.jpeg
    4Oowscsl.jpg

Nice!! You're finally out of line!
    4Oowscsl.jpg

i also got flour rice beans eggs toilet paper flu meds the last thermometer bird seed bag of potatoes onions garlic pasta and heavy cream and on the way out i laughed at all the peasants who didn't line up prior to 6am haha those idiots
    4Oowscsl.jpg

i also got flour rice beans eggs toilet paper flu meds the last thermometer bird seed bag of potatoes onions garlic pasta and heavy cream and on the way out i laughed at all the peasants who didn't line up prior to 6am haha those idiots

:# I bought malt milk and yeast
  • honeybee__12honeybee__12 Member, Premium Posts: 11,861 Member Member, Premium Posts: 11,861 Member
    giving up on this day,

a4iw8pwko3fa.gif