Myfitnesspal

Message Boards Chit-Chat
You are currently viewing the message boards in:

What are you doing RIGHT NOW???

Replies

• sweet_ermengardesweet_ermengarde Member Posts: 1,296 Member Member Posts: 1,296 Member
    getting my whole life together in just one more minute
  • MotorsheenMotorsheen Member Posts: 19,588 Member Member Posts: 19,588 Member
    getting my whole life together in just one more minute

yeah.... I'm fixin' to do that too.

that is, my own life, not necessarily yours.

edited September 2020
  • happimess01happimess01 Member Posts: 7,208 Member Member Posts: 7,208 Member
    Heading out before I empty the entire fridge inside my mouth. Staying home on weekends is not good for my weight loss plans
  • steph6556steph6556 Member Posts: 580 Member Member Posts: 580 Member
    Fixing breakfast burritos with all the fat it can stand!
  • brustmannzweibrustmannzwei Member Posts: 1,124 Member Member Posts: 1,124 Member
    MiNinaLisa wrote: »
    Not much. My daughter is gone for the night, my boyfriend is gone hunting for a few days. I'm just listening to some music and enjoying some me time.

Eta: Not a fan of hunting, don't even want to think about it 😭

my husband used to hunt deer when we first got together. he and his friend would come back to our house and clean and cut everything . i said if there's blood anywhere when i get home - you're out

It's moose hunting here right now. Thankfully if they get one they're going to do all that *kitten* in his dads garage. I can guarantee you won't see me there 😂

Would love to go moose hunting. Unless you see one up close it’s hard to imagine how huge they are. I was shocked when I saw the one in the Anchorage airport earlier this year.
  • Miss_Chiev0usMiss_Chiev0us Member Posts: 1,592 Member Member Posts: 1,592 Member
    Just finished making some biscuits and chili. Will let it simmer a while now.

umal01uymrjv.gif
  • Miss_Chiev0usMiss_Chiev0us Member Posts: 1,592 Member Member Posts: 1,592 Member
    Not much. My daughter is gone for the night, my boyfriend is gone hunting for a few days. I'm just listening to some music and enjoying some me time.

my husband used to hunt deer when we first got together. he and his friend would come back to our house and clean and cut everything . i said if there's blood anywhere when i get home - you're out

It's moose hunting here right now. Thankfully if they get one they're going to do all that *kitten* in his dads garage. I can guarantee you won't see me there 😂

have you had moose meat? i've had deer meat and i'm not really a fan. maybe the Bambi element is subconsciously assisting that.

I have and I was only told after I ate it.😅 it was very well marinated and was in a stir-fry. 🤣

Would love to go moose hunting. Unless you see one up close it’s hard to imagine how huge they are. I was shocked when I saw the one in the Anchorage airport earlier this year.

They are Huge! There's lots of them here. This one was a few weeks ago when I was driving on the highway. I've seen much bigger ones.

hhyx46rswp3c.jpg
  • sweet_ermengardesweet_ermengarde Member Posts: 1,296 Member Member Posts: 1,296 Member
    41183stkv7c2.jpeg

getting ready to process these and then move on to huge batch of tomatoes
  • mehshell420mehshell420 Member Posts: 697 Member Member Posts: 697 Member
    Just finished lunch, resisting the urge to do work tasks during the remainder of my lunch hour
  • Reckoner69_lmaoReckoner69_lmao Member Posts: 1,000 Member Member Posts: 1,000 Member
    Warming myself by the fire
  • CacoEtherCacoEther Member Posts: 2,465 Member Member Posts: 2,465 Member

Wait seriously?
  • Reckoner69_lmaoReckoner69_lmao Member Posts: 1,000 Member Member Posts: 1,000 Member
    hrichts wrote: »

Wait seriously?

I was, the movie ended and I’m inside now
  • amorfati601070amorfati601070 Member Posts: 2,321 Member Member Posts: 2,321 Member
    Admiring Campy aesthetics.

qbm3n11di1bu.jpeg
  • Diatonic12Diatonic12 Member Posts: 27,119 Member Member Posts: 27,119 Member
  • brustmannzweibrustmannzwei Member Posts: 1,124 Member Member Posts: 1,124 Member
    ^ I envy you.

I’m stopping my procrastination, Er break, and getting back at it. Not looking forward to the upright piano when it comes time to work on the inside POD.

6ky59n7jkdse.jpeg