What are you doing RIGHT NOW???

Replies

• razrbak94
    razrbak94 Posts: 18 Member
    Sitting in another hotel room... surf'en in interwebs.
  • honeybee__12
    honeybee__12 Posts: 15,688 Member
    Watching television,
    9xge5gvhna24.jpeg
  • CaramonM
    CaramonM Posts: 263 Member
    Trying to see if this comes through.
    eEESCYs.jpg
  • That cake is adorable!

Just had a snack of three crackers and a cheese stick, finished my novel, and am considering not staying up to fold my girlfriend's sheets and put them away. It has been a long day. Bed will feel very good.
  • honeybee__12
    honeybee__12 Posts: 15,688 Member
    i am going to put my phone down for the night and try to read till sleep comes

t1pbuothqxld.jpeg

• KickassAmazon76
    KickassAmazon76 Posts: 4,537 Member
    Relaxing after having gotten up at 5AM to decorate my son's birthday cake. I finished it (yay).

Pictures? 😊

The holes are from his candles. Forgot to take a photo before then as I've been surviving on woefully little sleep as of late.
    8awb80tt96y9.jpg

Holy wow!!! That's awesome!
  • PlentyofProtein00
    PlentyofProtein00 Posts: 3,612 Member
    7am...time to chop a bush
  • tmantwo
    tmantwo Posts: 2,181 Member
    edited November 2020
    Fighting the overwhelming urge to post a comment that could land me in jail because I had a naughty thought about a post and am ROTFLMAO and want to share it with all the other pervs out there.
  • stevewallen
    stevewallen Posts: 62 Member
    7am...time to chop a bush
    tmantwo wrote: »
    Fighting the overwhelming urge to post a comment that could land me in jail because I had a naughty thought about a post and am ROTFLMAO and want to share it with all the other pervs out there.

mbp74vqa5q3m.gif

• KosmosKitten
    KosmosKitten Posts: 10,476 Member

You need to learn to say it... without really saying it. :wink:
  • Oliveciabatta
    Oliveciabatta Posts: 294 Member
    Just in from a chilly walk in the countryside, have lit the Woodburn fire and getting cosy.
  • Miz_Owl
    Miz_Owl Posts: 3,026 Member
    It did .
    It's beautiful .
    CaramonM wrote: »
    Trying to see if this comes through.
    eEESCYs.jpg

• tmantwo
    tmantwo Posts: 2,181 Member

You need to learn to say it... without really saying it. :wink:

Ohhhhhh, I got you. It took me way too long. I’m full blown retarded this morning.
  • Miss_Chiev0us
    Miss_Chiev0us Posts: 1,592 Member
    Relaxing after having gotten up at 5AM to decorate my son's birthday cake. I finished it (yay).

Pictures? 😊

The holes are from his candles. Forgot to take a photo before then as I've been surviving on woefully little sleep as of late.
    8awb80tt96y9.jpg

You did a great job 😊
  • FourWindsWalker
    FourWindsWalker Posts: 143 Member
    Im yawning. Is 720PM too early for bed?
  • Sharsou
    Sharsou Posts: 8,844 Member
    Watching Netflix
  • Was cleaning up the kitchen and then realized I was STARVING. (This is not surprising; I Did Things today.) So an English muffin with butter will be in my near future, as soon as the toaster pops up!
  • iMago
    iMago Posts: 8,714 Member
    had to reprogram some things and now having a drink 💁🏻‍♂️

D0j4MWJl.jpg