What are you doing RIGHT NOW???

Replies

• Sitting on my couch drinking a beer. I've had nothing to eat all day so I will be drunk real soon 🤣🤦‍♀️

I may have miscalculated some things and this was basically me last night sort of (and this morning)

Been a weird weekend
  • Ralphone
    Ralphone Posts: 1,836 Member
    Watching football 🏈
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    LaneaJ wrote: »
    Waiting for the cheesecake I just made to rest so I can top it with brown sugar and cinnamon glazed pecans. Tis the season to make cheesecake, fa la la la la la la la la. 🎶🎄 I'll only have a little piece. 🤞🏻 You know....to make sure it's fittin to eat. 😁

That sounds so good.. I'll have a slice of that to make sure its just right 😉🤤
  • RAinWA
    RAinWA Posts: 1,980 Member
    It's very quiet right now, husband is asleep, critters are asleep. So I have all the Christmas lights on and am enjoying a quiet cup of coffee. Oh, it's also 3:30 a.m. and WTF am I doing up so early?
  • RAinWA wrote: »
    It's very quiet right now, husband is asleep, critters are asleep. So I have all the Christmas lights on and am enjoying a quiet cup of coffee. Oh, it's also 3:30 a.m. and WTF am I doing up so early?

I have that happen occasionally.
    Today Boyfriend had a sneezing fit at 5:30, and by the time he got his CPAP back in order and went back to bed, my bladder realized I'd been in bed for eight hours, and then, well, I was awake. (sigh)

• ReenieHJ
    ReenieHJ Posts: 9,724 Member
    LaneaJ wrote: »
    Waiting for the cheesecake I just made to rest so I can top it with brown sugar and cinnamon glazed pecans. Tis the season to make cheesecake, fa la la la la la la la la. 🎶🎄 I'll only have a little piece. 🤞🏻 You know....to make sure it's fittin to eat. 😁

Questioning dh why on earth he told our contractor I'd make him a cheesecake. My recipe calls for 5x pkg. of cream cheese so it's huge. Just why?
  • RAinWA
    RAinWA Posts: 1,980 Member
    RAinWA wrote: »

I have that happen occasionally.
    Today Boyfriend had a sneezing fit at 5:30, and by the time he got his CPAP back in order and went back to bed, my bladder realized I'd been in bed for eight hours, and then, well, I was awake. (sigh)

My husband has been sleeping weird hours and I'm getting used to it. Usually though I wake up when he gets out of bed. Today I just woke up wide awake. I see a nap in my future.
  • AvaEBerry
    AvaEBerry Posts: 161 Member
    Watching the NFL Red Zone with headphones on, listening to music so I can dance and burn some calories.
  • lx1x
    lx1x Posts: 38,310 Member
    Firing up the grill/smoker ..
  • KosmosKitten
    KosmosKitten Posts: 10,476 Member
    I see the fart-fart thread has disappeared into the ether. Probably for the best.

I am currently wondering about that and procrastinating on working on a digital gift for my secret Santa. Oops.
  • I see the fart-fart thread has disappeared into the ether. Probably for the best.

I am currently wondering about that and procrastinating on working on a digital gift for my secret Santa. Oops.

Well my list of favorite things is now gone forever. I did finish a story today tho and I’m actually feeling ridiculously good about it
  • _sw33tp3a_11
    _sw33tp3a_11 Posts: 4,692 Member
    Making a list of everything I need to get done today.
  • Making a list of everything I need to get done today.

1. make a list
    2. done
  • _sw33tp3a_11

1. make a list
    2. done

😌
  • GymGoddessGoals
    GymGoddessGoals Posts: 2,146 Member
    Printing the Fed Ex label to ship my MIL's gifts. *sigh* I feel so bad that our plans changed last minute and now her Christmas gifts wont be there in time.
  • Contemplating moving back to my island-of-thoughts
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,492 Member

list-gif-3.gif
  • CacoEther
    CacoEther Posts: 2,465 Member

Uh huh, and just exactly who’s at the top
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,492 Member
    CacoEther wrote: »

giphy.gif
  • _sw33tp3a_11
    CacoEther wrote: »

Top secret information