Calorie Counter

Message Boards Chit-Chat
You are currently viewing the message boards in:

What are you doing RIGHT NOW???

Replies

• slimgirljo15slimgirljo15 Member, Premium Posts: 253,071 Member Member, Premium Posts: 253,071 Member
    Wondering what to have for breakfast.
  • tmantwotmantwo Member Posts: 1,858 Member Member Posts: 1,858 Member
    You figure it out today. I’ll figure it out and make it for ya tomorrow.
  • slimgirljo15slimgirljo15 Member, Premium Posts: 253,071 Member Member, Premium Posts: 253,071 Member
    tmantwo wrote: »
    You figure it out today. I’ll figure it out and make it for ya tomorrow.

I'll have a big bite of Zac's doppleganger :D 😜

Or.. what I'd like is a simple scrambled eggs on toast 😀
    ^ that makes it easy. Tomorrow, coffee when you awake and it’s scrambled eggs on toast when you come down for breakfast. We’ll also have Amish butter and homemade apple butter on sour dough toast, scoop out kiwi fruits, and the fresh squeezed juice of your choice.

Now, what to do after? 🤔

I know, we’ll head on over to the left coast of the US and visit all the fantastic people out there like Diatonic.
    edited November 2020
    ^ that makes it easy. Tomorrow, coffee when you awake and it’s scrambled eggs on toast when you come down for breakfast. We’ll also have Amish butter and homemade apple butter on sour dough toast, scoop out kiwi fruits, and the fresh squeezed juice of your choice.

Now, what to do after? 🤔

I know, we’ll head on over to the left coast of the US and visit all the fantastic people out there like Diatonic.

Sounds like a great trip.. 😃
    lw8mmu0aq2pv.gif

I promise not to get too handsy on the trip *crosses fingers behind back* 😄😇
  • Diatonic12Diatonic12 Member Posts: 19,954 Member Member Posts: 19,954 Member

Now, what to do after? 🤔

lw8mmu0aq2pv.gif

63s0ckfagdey.png
    Diatonic12 wrote: »

Now, what to do after? 🤔

lw8mmu0aq2pv.gif

63s0ckfagdey.png

😃 can't wait to see you 🤗
  • AlexandraFindsHerself1971AlexandraFindsHerself1971 Member Posts: 1,801 Member Member Posts: 1,801 Member
    Eating something easy and light because I forgot to eat til now and I'm too hungry. (sigh) If I just put anything heavy down when I'm in this state I'll bring it right back up. So I have to remind my stomach that it's okay to have food in it.
  • YoshiboobsYoshiboobs Member Posts: 985 Member Member Posts: 985 Member
    Currently being happy it’s my last night of work for a -week. Not a full week but 🤷🏻‍♀️
  • Ladymuck21Ladymuck21 Member Posts: 32 Member Member Posts: 32 Member
    Blasting pinks new album into my ears while trying to sleep 🤷🏻‍♀️ Good night all
    Ladymuck21 wrote: »
    Blasting pinks new album into my ears while trying to sleep 🤷🏻‍♀️ Good night all

Night Jo.. Dream of moustaches 😉😄
  • Ladymuck21Ladymuck21 Member Posts: 32 Member Member Posts: 32 Member
    Ladymuck21 wrote: »

Night Jo.. Dream of moustaches 😉😄

Shudders * 😜 night
    Trying to 💩 but someone else is just hanging out in here so we’re having a standoff
  • _sw33tp3a_11_sw33tp3a_11 Member Posts: 3,624 Member Member Posts: 3,624 Member
    About to prep the meat stuffing for the empanadas I'll be making tomorrow.
  • JACKRABBITnotsoSLIMSJACKRABBITnotsoSLIMS Member Posts: 60 Member Member Posts: 60 Member
    Yoshiboobs wrote: »
    Trying to 💩 but someone else is just hanging out in here so we’re having a standoff

Toddler or cat?😂
    I have a 3 year old who doesn’t understand he’s not welcome.

Anyway I’m on my couch scrolling this nonsense instead of getting ready for 430 wake up

Toddler or cat?😂

Anyway I’m on my couch scrolling this nonsense instead of getting ready for 430 wake up

I work graveyard so a coworker 😂
    I’ve started to just shut the door on the cats because I need to concentrate and not be bit on the shins. 😼
  • gotnotime1984gotnotime1984 Member Posts: 12 Member Member Posts: 12 Member
    Got off work at 1am and it's 2:45, and just noticed kids have no lunch meat for school, so I am now Cooking bacon at 2:45 am... BLT bagel it is
    edited November 2020
  • AlexandraFindsHerself1971AlexandraFindsHerself1971 Member Posts: 1,801 Member Member Posts: 1,801 Member
    I rolled over at three am and was AWAKE! so I'm up cleaning up the kitchen (I did the turkey yesterday) and listening to the rain.

Toddler or cat?😂

I keep telling the cat, "Look, I don't come in here and stare at you and demand pettings when you're getting down to business in the litter box, why do it to me?" She just gazes at me with great copper eyes and looks adorable.

Ahhh, there it is. I have been waiting for someone to post from the shitter during their daily constitutional. 😂