Myfitnesspal

Message Boards Chit-Chat
You are currently viewing the message boards in:

What are you doing RIGHT NOW???

Replies

• honeybee__12honeybee__12 Member, Premium Posts: 14,745 Member Member, Premium Posts: 14,745 Member
    Waiting on the cornbread in the oven.
  • KickassAmazon76KickassAmazon76 Member Posts: 3,229 Member Member Posts: 3,229 Member
    Waiting for my developer to finish getting me my data extract so I can keep testing.

*yawns*
  • MsHappyAss77MsHappyAss77 Member Posts: 138 Member Member Posts: 138 Member
    Drinking my coffee and waiting for sunrise so I can go for a run.
  • YoshiboobsYoshiboobs Member Posts: 1,092 Member Member Posts: 1,092 Member
    1030 am and I'm already listening to a huge screaming match between some of the neighbors 🙄
  • JessBbodyJessBbody Member Posts: 528 Member Member Posts: 528 Member
    I'm watching a dog show on TV. Waiting for the Disney special at 9.
    Still digesting Thanksgiving dinner but going in for seconds shortly.
    Not filling in my food diary.
  • KosmosKittenKosmosKitten Member Posts: 9,670 Member Member Posts: 9,670 Member
    Spamming the music thread; waiting for rain to let up so I can walk (I listen to music, so I can't get my iPod and headphones wet!).
  • slimgirljo15slimgirljo15 Member, Premium Posts: 254,647 Member Member, Premium Posts: 254,647 Member
    Chillin.. ☕
  • tmantwotmantwo Member Posts: 2,479 Member Member Posts: 2,479 Member
    GOOOOOOOOD MOOOOORRRRRNING @slimgirljo15!

I think imma go watch Quigly Down Under 'cause it's a great movie and you just reminded me of it. Laura is pretty nice too. You can have Tom.
  • slimgirljo15slimgirljo15 Member, Premium Posts: 254,647 Member Member, Premium Posts: 254,647 Member
    tmantwo wrote: »
    GOOOOOOOOD MOOOOORRRRRNING @slimgirljo15!

I think imma go watch Quigly Down Under 'cause it's a great movie and you just reminded me of it. Laura is pretty nice too. You can have Tom.

Good mornin Tman. 🙂 Funny you mention that movie an American friend said they watched it yesterday. I haven't seen it in years but plan on watching it today too .. and Tom back in the day 😍
  • AlexandraFindsHerself1971AlexandraFindsHerself1971 Member Posts: 1,872 Member Member Posts: 1,872 Member
    The tree is up, the kitchen is clean, Boyfriend went to lie down, Girlfriend is playing a MMORPG, from the sound of it, and the cat just knocked something over upstairs. So I'm going to go see what needs picked back up.
  • _sw33tp3a_11_sw33tp3a_11 Member Posts: 3,784 Member Member Posts: 3,784 Member
    Laying on my yoga mat. Just got done with stretching.
  • MelG7777MelG7777 Member Posts: 9,311 Member Member Posts: 9,311 Member
    Waiting for kids. Always waiting. A big reason I have time to waste staring at my phone.
  • KosmosKittenKosmosKitten Member Posts: 9,670 Member Member Posts: 9,670 Member
    Annoying folks with Christmas music. >:)
  • SharsouSharsou Member Posts: 7,238 Member Member Posts: 7,238 Member
    Watching tele
  • tmantwotmantwo Member Posts: 2,479 Member Member Posts: 2,479 Member
    ^ your gonna have to try harder than that. :-)
    tmantwo wrote: »
    ^ your gonna have to try harder than that. :-)

Admittedly, it only works if you actually despise Christmas music. :lol:
  • AlexandraFindsHerself1971AlexandraFindsHerself1971 Member Posts: 1,872 Member Member Posts: 1,872 Member
    I only despise vulgar and bad holiday music.
    I only despise vulgar and bad holiday music.

What is "bad" holiday music, exactly? Admittedly, I consider traditional pop hits that you hear on the radio every holiday season to be "bad", so my opinion is probably skewed.

And I find things like "Christmas at Ground Zero" or "The Night Santa Went Crazy" by Weird Al absolutely delightful, which is vulgar in context (not language since he was mostly family friendly and still is).
  • AndreaTamiraAndreaTamira Member, Premium Posts: 248 Member Member, Premium Posts: 248 Member
    Thinking about making myself a coffee, and about ths fact that I have to clean the kitchen if I want to bake cookies. I want to bake cookies but I don't want to clean the kitchen.
  • YoshiboobsYoshiboobs Member Posts: 1,092 Member Member Posts: 1,092 Member
    Waking up for the third time today like idk how I even ended up falling asleep this last time 😴