Myfitnesspal

Message Boards Chit-Chat
You are currently viewing the message boards in:

What are you doing RIGHT NOW???

Replies

• honeybee__12honeybee__12 Member, Premium Posts: 15,688 Member Member, Premium Posts: 15,688 Member
    Contemplating lunch 🧐
  • AlexandraFindsHerself1971AlexandraFindsHerself1971 Member Posts: 1,980 Member Member Posts: 1,980 Member
    Eating lunch and getting ready to go to the pharmacy. Then I will go upstairs and play with the new kitten!
  • Taytaylynn92Taytaylynn92 Member Posts: 208 Member Member Posts: 208 Member
    hh7cbvb0i02v.jpeg
    Gettin’ my drink on!
  • chuckle_bunnychuckle_bunny Member Posts: 405 Member Member Posts: 405 Member
    hh7cbvb0i02v.jpeg
    Gettin’ my drink on!
    I can't keep up with you hipsters. I'll stick with my O'Douls!
  • J_NY_ZJ_NY_Z Member Posts: 2,167 Member Member Posts: 2,167 Member
    I just finished dinner and I am watching "Interstellar". Fantastic movie!
  • honeybee__12honeybee__12 Member, Premium Posts: 15,688 Member Member, Premium Posts: 15,688 Member
    Waiting for my mom to call so I can drive down and pick her and my brother up from the hospital.
    My brother had outpatient surgery to install a new device (like a pacemaker kinda) that is supposed to stop his seizures when they start.
    They took him in to surgery 2hrs late.
    My poor mom, sitting down there for hours.
  • AlexandraFindsHerself1971AlexandraFindsHerself1971 Member Posts: 1,980 Member Member Posts: 1,980 Member
    Boyfriend's up teaching people how to code; Girlfriend's in doing a raid with her tribe. I'm just reading historical mysteries (I'm on my fourth today) and waiting for my body to figure out what my gut wants to do. (sigh)
  • lx1xlx1x Member Posts: 34,021 Member Member Posts: 34,021 Member
    Staying warm.. 🥶
  • slimgirljo15slimgirljo15 Member, Premium Posts: 259,604 Member Member, Premium Posts: 259,604 Member
    lx1x wrote: »
    Staying warm.. 🥶

f70fby0qyuth.gif
  • JessBbodyJessBbody Member Posts: 524 Member Member Posts: 524 Member
    Digesting a banana and drinking coffee too late in the day, in an effort to get a burst of energy for this impending workout.
    Basically repeating yesterday's mistakes.
  • SpinforCalsSpinforCals Member Posts: 86 Member Member Posts: 86 Member
    Watching the Steelers game
  • KickassAmazon76KickassAmazon76 Member Posts: 3,540 Member Member Posts: 3,540 Member
    JessBbody wrote: »
    Digesting a banana and drinking coffee too late in the day, in an effort to get a burst of energy for this impending workout.

You've got this! Push hard. Can't wait to hear how you killed it!
  • kinetixtrainer2kinetixtrainer2 Member Posts: 6,730 Member Member Posts: 6,730 Member

Coffee can be a great pre workout
  • JessBbodyJessBbody Member Posts: 524 Member Member Posts: 524 Member

Well *kitten* now I have to do it.
  • KickassAmazon76KickassAmazon76 Member Posts: 3,540 Member Member Posts: 3,540 Member

Yep! No turning back!
  • kinetixtrainer2kinetixtrainer2 Member Posts: 6,730 Member Member Posts: 6,730 Member

Did you expect anything else 😝
  • Sophisticatted_GentlemanzSophisticatted_Gentlemanz Member Posts: 343 Member Member Posts: 343 Member
    I’m contemplating vampires
  • XxFunctionalStrengthxXXxFunctionalStrengthxX Member, Premium Posts: 2,441 Member Member, Premium Posts: 2,441 Member

Coffee, green tea can be great. Add in a couple of aspirin... ;)